User Controls

Day drinking

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Do you day drink? Or are you exclusively a night drinker.

I really like drinking at 6pm but not at 7pm or onwards. 9am is okay, but at 12 I usually have lunch so I like to sober up a bit beforehand so that I can get drunk again at 1. This makes 1pm-6pm my prime drinking hour and it is now around 2pm so i drink the alcohol at the time i decide and I drink it all rhyme with bye.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm almost exclusively a night drinker.

The exceptions are:
    1. Binges with friends - these will be all day drink fests that can last any number of days. They occur less and less frequently with age.
    2. To deal with hangovers (if I have the luxury of doing so; i.e. it is not a workday) - I am generally pretty "good at drinking", a skill I have honed over years of high-functioning alcoholism, so I very rarely get hangovers, but when I do, I will sometimes start day drinking to deal with it.
    3. When I'm dealing with heartbreak, rejection, or even just a general malaise with life - If I'm especially depressed, I may turn to drink earlier in the day than normal.

As a general rule, though, I only drink at night, after I've knocked at least the majority of the tasks off of my Todo list.
    The opening post is fucking retarded.

But I love a good day drink binge then a nappy bye bye at around 5 pm then wake up and have a light bite breakfast at midnight.
Jump to Top