User Controls

I'll fuck you up theif

totse3.com Space Nigga
    first my Credit Card and then I noticed my bag of emergency xanax is missing all but one.

but all of the baby aspirin is in there.
    I'll fuck your ass up you punk bitch.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by totse3.com first my Credit Card and then I noticed my bag of emergency xanax is missing all but one.

but all of the baby aspirin is in there.
    I'll fuck your ass up you punk bitch.

I can't tell sometimes if you're joking, but this kinda screams joke.

Xanax missing, money missing, the two are often mutually inclusive.

But it's not because of a third party entity.

I know all too well from experience.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks I can't tell sometimes if you're joking, but this kinda screams joke.

Xanax missing, money missing, the two are often mutually inclusive.

But it's not because of a third party entity.

I know all too well from experience.

It must of been me driving 3000 miles and getting twice as much gasoline that my car can take on a fill then.

and I must of popped all 10 at once, since I just stuck them in there 2 days ago and havn't taken one out until today which was only one left.
    Originally posted by totse3.com It must of been me driving 3000 miles and getting twice as much gasoline that my car can take on a fill then.

and I must of popped all 10 at once, since I just stuck them in there 2 days ago and havn't taken one out until today which was only one left.

Are you being sarcastic right now?

I can NEVER tell with you.

Like, I'll be the first to admit, I'm not that good at reading people. I may even lie somewhere on the autism spectrum for all I know.

But I usually can get some kind of subtle read.

I legit can't tell with you.
    Either way, I hope your credit card and xanax turn up.

If I were the credit card and xanax fairy, I would hook you up.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    calling all credit card fairies
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    It's something to do with Lanny's website, almost certainly with his members of PI collections.

I suspect one person.
    Originally posted by totse3.com I suspect one person.

All I can say, is...

It wasn't me... IT WAS THE ONE-ARMED MAN!
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    What’s a Xanax like? Similar to Ativan?
    Ghost Black Hole
    You probably blacked out on the stickies, ate them all and lost your card.

Happens to me a lot

Originally posted by Ughhu What’s a Xanax like? Similar to Ativan?

It's like a shitty pussy boy benzo with a short half life and you have to redose like 50 times a day because it's so weak. It's really only supposed to be used if you are having a panic attacks or a normie with anxiety to get through a few hours.

If you want a real benzo take Valium, Kpin or Etiz. Kpin is my favorite because it has a stupid long half life and it can fuck your shit at low doses. Etiz and kpin are the only benzos I ever blacked out on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Either way, I hope your credit card and xanax turn up.

If I were the credit card and xanax fairy, I would hook you up.

You're a cock fairy
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost You probably blacked out on the stickies, ate them all and lost your card.

Happens to me a lot

It's like a shitty pussy boy benzo with a short half life and you have to redose like 50 times a day because it's so weak. It's really only supposed to be used if you are having a panic attacks or a normie with anxiety to get through a few hours.

If you want a real benzo take Valium, Kpin or Etiz. Kpin is my favorite because it has a stupid long half life and it can fuck your shit at low doses. Etiz and kpin are the only benzos I ever blacked out on.

What you on about? Xanax lasts all fucking day. You must have got sold some snide shit. And Valium is literally the exact same buzz yet only lasts about an hour or two.

I think maybe your addled brain has mixed the two up, lol.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc What you on about? Xanax lasts all fucking day. You must have got sold some snide shit. And Valium is literally the exact same buzz yet only lasts about an hour or two.

I think maybe your addled brain has mixed the two up, lol.

I never tried valium before but I have done Xanax many times and it feels weak as fuck to me. I might be too used to Klonopin and it's insane long half life.

Last time I bought Xanax I redosed like 4 times in one day and ate the entire bag, what a waste.
    Originally posted by Ghost I never tried valium before but I have done Xanax many times and it feels weak as fuck to me. I might be too used to Klonopin and it's insane long half life.

Last time I bought Xanax I redosed like 4 times in one day and ate the entire bag, what a waste.

You prolly had fake shit, there's lots going about.

Ghost Black Hole
    No it was roche brand, I have had pressed 3mg bars before and they were chill.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol op couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag
    Originally posted by Ghost No it was roche brand, I have had pressed 3mg bars before and they were chill.

They can still be snide

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Ghost No it was roche brand

You misread fool, they were roach brand.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    My Doctor told me they rarely use Valium anymore because they build up in the blood and one can overdose. xanax and ativan are similar in strength and how long they last.
    https://niggasin.space/post/613055
    so yes, it's like an Ativan. if they're out of xanax (which is rare) they will ask the doctor if they want to give me ativan. my doctor now doesn't want to give me the doses I had. he wanted me off of them. of course my blood pressure has been up again. but I don't like taking BP meds especially with diuretics
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    My Doctor told me they rarely use Valium anymore because they build up in the blood and one can overdose. xanax and ativan are similar in strength and how long they last.
    https://niggasin.space/post/613055
    so yes, it's like an Ativan. if they're out of xanax (which is rare) they will ask the doctor if they want to give me ativan. my doctor now doesn't want to give me the doses I had. he wanted me off of them. of course my blood pressure has been up again. but I don't like taking BP meds especially with diuretics

My bad Cholesterol is in good numbers but my good cholesterol is a bit low (it should be higher)
Jump to Top