User Controls

UN Migrant Compact

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Apparently migration is a human right, but having your skills recognised in the place you migrate to isn't.

Neither is having a decent job, a living wage, a decent place to live, etc.

This is nothing but an assault on low paid and unskilled workers, the most vulnerable in society.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Europeans aren't real whites
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    not yet brother, not yet. soon, soon.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Americans are bad ass regardless of race or mix races.

Europeans are all Homos. just pure gay mother fuckers. Especially Brits and Germans. bunch of light in the shoes effeminate gay-fag lords.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I've taken dick up the ass but I couldn't be as gay as Europeans if I tried
    eurofags are pretty gay but I'm not going to condone taking dick up your ass, that's pretty european of you dude.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Europeans are much more beta than North Americans. Why is that? Because during the first half of the 20th century they sent all their beta males off to kill each other while the beta males stayed behind to make little baby beta males.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Europeans are much more beta than North Americans. Why is that? Because during the first half of the 20th century they sent all their beta males off to kill each other while the beta males stayed behind to make little baby beta males.

lol world war II didn't even happen
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG I've taken dick up the ass but I couldn't be as gay as Europeans if I tried

Says cockmonglers beaner cousin

lololmalolo

nuke berlin, nuke paris, nuke london
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lol world war II didn't even happen
    Tell that to my relatives who lost limb and life fighting it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Tell that to my relatives who lost limb and life fighting it.

I would but they're dead, lol.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I would but they're dead, lol.

That's merely a faulty assumption on your part.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by totse3.com Americans are bad ass regardless of race or mix races.

Europeans are all Homos. just pure gay mother fuckers. Especially Brits and Germans. bunch of light in the shoes effeminate gay-fag lords.

Its impossible to take that statement seriously coming from you. Not only are you one of the faggiest psychos I've ever encountered on the internet, but you live in San fagcisco, lol.

Originally posted by Narc Its impossible to take that statement seriously coming from you. Not only are you one of the faggiest psychos I've ever encountered on the internet, but you live in San fagcisco, lol.

SanFran is the part of America that almost makes Europe look manly.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That's merely a faulty assumption on your part.

don't talk shit if you can't back it up, faggot.

if you'd like i could cradle your balls
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box don't talk shit if you can't back it up, faggot.

if you'd like i could cradle your balls

A successful troll involves replying with comments relative to the conversation. Try one more time and type slowly so as not to confuse yourself.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker A successful troll involves replying with comments relative to the conversation. Try one more time and type slowly so as not to confuse yourself.

try to post something without jacking yourself off and spreading your disgusting man juice everywhere, honestly, everytime I vibrate your dick starts leaking your weak ass man power.
Jump to Top