User Controls

Are museums are gay

*art

They're just...dumb imo.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Not only are they gay and dumb. They are also boring.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I disagree with your opinion OP. I've gotten good milage out of my membership to the asian art museum here in SF. I'm not even particularly into asian art but they cycle stuff through there so often there's almost always at least one interesting thing to see. Plus art museums are a pretty good date. Like maybe not a first date, but second/third or beyond.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you just looking at the art with your naked eye?? Use the appropriate drugs beforehand and try observing the exhibits with your third eye; that should help.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    There is a pretty cool art museum down the street from me thats pretty cool, got krunk one time and went with grimes. It was fun, of course not all of it great, but it did have a lot of interesting things. I think art museum's are inherently educational. But this coming from a guy who always rejection schools and preferred to study on his own.

Start your real education now buy going to a museum, reading some fine french literature, have a glass of wine, and enjoy yourself.

Iron John Houston
    I really liked museums when I was a kid - the ancient artifacts and medieval stuff were cool and the paintings were impressive and beautiful for the most part.

They may have played a role in my becoming a materialist/collector.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I dislike and fear modern art.

why?
    There is a pretty cool art museum down the street from me thats pretty cool, got krunk one time and went with grimes. It was fun, of course not all of it great, but it did have a lot of interesting things. I think art museum's are inherently educational. But this coming from a guy who always rejection schools and preferred to study on his own.

Start your real education now buy going to a museum, reading some fine french literature, have a glass of wine, and enjoy yourself.

That's the most pretentious sentence I've ever read.
    why?

for fun
    Iron John Houston

Most of it it garbage that is passed off on gullible idiots as "art", when in fact it is nothing more than untalented displays of ugliness - a waste of paint and canvas.

jedis love it.
    Most of it it garbage that is passed off on gullible idiots as "art", when in fact it is nothing more than untalented displays of ugliness - a waste of paint and canvas.

jedis love it.

I don't know who you are, Iron John, but I like the cut of your jib.
    That's the most pretentious sentence I've ever read.

Well, I never... I doubt you sir have ever even owned a suit in your life. You uncultured swine.
    Well, I never… I doubt you sir have ever even owned a suit in your life. You uncultured swine.

What do I need a suit for anyway?
    What do I need a suit for anyway?

Well you know what they say, the suit makes the man. And it's true I only dress in vintage armani suits when I go out to the bars
    maybe you should try it some time.

http://www.gorodmod.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dries-vanb-noten-valentino-emporio-armani.jpg
    Well you know what they say, the suit makes the man. And it's true I only dress in vintage armani suits when I go out to the bars
    maybe you should try it some time.

http://www.gorodmod.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dries-vanb-noten-valentino-emporio-armani.jpg

Those suits don't look good. Suits need to be tailored. But uh.. I have no reason to wear a suit. I'm going to college. What nerd wears a suit to college? And after I'm done with college, I'll be working in a hospital hopefully, as a male nurse. What would I need a suit for? But maybe for a wedding.. I'll just wear salwaar kameez. Why not wear that, you uncultured swine?
    Those suits don't look good. Suits need to be tailored. But uh.. I have no reason to wear a suit. I'm going to college. What nerd wears a suit to college? And after I'm done with college, I'll be working in a hospital hopefully, as a male nurse. What would I need a suit for? But maybe for a wedding.. I'll just wear salwaar kameez. Why not wear that, you uncultured swine?

Wearing a dress does not make you cultured. You might as well wear a sign on your back that says "New World Order, Slaughter Me Now!"
    Wearing a dress does not make you cultured. You might as well wear a sign on your back that says "New World Order, Slaughter Me Now!"

That's the basic retort an uncultured swine uses when he sees a salwaar kameez. Then what's a suit supposed to be? Wanna-be cotton skin?
    Unless you said dress because you saw a bunch of women wearing it when you searched for it on Google instead of seeing guys wearing it.
    Men are not supposed to wear dresses
Jump to Top