User Controls

mitragyna speciosa

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    What are your thoughts on it? Have you tried it? Did you like it?

Most people here are probably going to say it's pussy shit. But those people are probably dysfunctional addicts. Crouton helps a lot of people by being a manageable regular taste of opioids that is affordable and won't ruin your life or steal your soul.

It's pretty much plant hydrocodone.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    *sigh*

Why do you do this, gahlm?

Yes. I have tried it. Multiple times. Multiple varieties (red, white, etc). Yes, I liked it. I experimented with brewing tea directly from the leaf, again from powdered leaf and oral capsules of powdered leaf. I will overwhelmingly say that the oral capsules of raw, powered leaf is by far, the best method of ingestion.

You do have to buy the caps and if you're serious about it, a device to easily fill the caps or you can hand-fill them yourself. Fill an ounce worth of powdered leaf caps and depending on your weight, tolerance to Crouton and opiates in general, you will have to dose accordingly. I would end up eating about 8-12 grams of capsules, depending on my mood at the time.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No, I do real drugs like heroin and fentanyl.
    Originally posted by Grimace *sigh*

Why do you do this, gahlm?

Yes. I have tried it. Multiple times. Multiple varieties (red, white, etc). Yes, I liked it. I experimented with brewing tea directly from the leaf, again from powdered leaf and oral capsules of powdered leaf. I will overwhelmingly say that the oral capsules of raw, powered leaf is by far, the best method of ingestion.

You do have to buy the caps and if you're serious about it, a device to easily fill the caps or you can hand-fill them yourself. Fill an ounce worth of powdered leaf caps and depending on your weight, tolerance to Crouton and opiates in general, you will have to dose accordingly. I would end up eating about 8-12 grams of capsules, depending on my mood at the time.

It's called a thread nigga.

Capsules are for pussies. I eat the powder raw and wash it down with liquor
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you like getting high don't take Crouton
    Madman African Astronaut
    I just took 15 grams after supper. I usually try to take it on an empty stomache but didn't want to wait a couple hours. I've taken after supper before and sometimes it takes forever to kick in. I'd probably be a heroin junkie if it wasn't for Crouton. I feel good already but its really too soon to feel it. I just took a three day break. How do you pronounce it and how is it supposed to be pronounced, I say KRAY TOM but i'm american and that seems like the only american way to say it. I mix it in with some hot coffee then add some coffee creamer and chug it. I take whites usually.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost If you like getting high don't take Crouton

*Crouton* was so gay
    Originally posted by Ghost If you like getting high don't take Crouton

Yeah it's not for getting high. If you're trying to get high off Crouton, you're expecting too much. It's just a placeholder for more expensive/damaging drugs. Better than being on methadone or suboxone or some shit. I spend probably 300-400 on Crouton in a year. Doubt you can say the same for your DOC.

I also do a break/taper every two or three months. I've kept up this 3g dose for like two years now. I drink less, smoke less, am more successful, get more pussy, and have more money.

If I didn't have Crouton I'd probably still be doing opiates
    Originally posted by Madman I just took 15 grams after supper. I usually try to take it on an empty stomache but didn't want to wait a couple hours. I've taken after supper before and sometimes it takes forever to kick in. I'd probably be a heroin junkie if it wasn't for Crouton. I feel good already but its really too soon to feel it. I just took a three day break. How do you pronounce it and how is it supposed to be pronounced, I say KRAY TOM but i'm american and that seems like the only american way to say it. I mix it in with some hot coffee then add some coffee creamer and chug it. I take whites usually.

I hate when people say kraytom lol. I say krah-dum. The D is because I looooove sucking dick.

How do you take it Madman? I used to use capsules like a pussy but I do toss n wash now, or parachutes for when I need something to go.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I stir it up in hot coffee and add some creamer
    That sounds gross as fuck.

I used to put my Crouton in yogurt for some reason. There was a good year or so where I couldn't eat yogurt without imagining those grainy slime chunks sliding slowly down my throat.
Jump to Top