User Controls

When I was in Taiwan I found Lanny's avatar on a storefront

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Comrades game of life
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's because Lanny is also a communist.

Teh moar u now..
    If you think Taiwan is communist, you're probably communist.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's because Lanny is also a communist.

Teh moar u now..

>taiwan
    >communist
    Originally posted by HTS >taiwan
    >communist

中国一号?
    For when you're ordering china at McDonald's
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    that is tetris. lanny is a code of some type. they look much alike but different but same but different
    Originally posted by totse3.com that is tetris. lanny is a code of some type. they look much alike but different but same but different

Oh shit I think I know what you're talking about. It's that code with a bunch of different color blocks no? There was a dude in my class who gave an entire presentation on it and I remember it being the most interesting one, but don't actually remember anything about it other than "colored blocks."
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG Oh shit I think I know what you're talking about. It's that code with a bunch of different color blocks no? There was a dude in my class who gave an entire presentation on it and I remember it being the most interesting one, but don't actually remember anything about it other than "colored blocks."

Pretty sure it's a starting configuration for Conway's Game of Life. Although I don't know what the significance of that particular one is.
    Oh. Not what I'm thinking of then
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG Oh shit I think I know what you're talking about. It's that code with a bunch of different color blocks no? There was a dude in my class who gave an entire presentation on it and I remember it being the most interesting one, but don't actually remember anything about it other than "colored blocks."

what is weird is this truly is happenstance because I thought it was tetris he was posting at first. weird how sometimes "happenstance" is just happenstance.

and thanks to hts I now know what his was. I figured it was a code thing of some type. it is a game of learning to not populate or populate a neighbor of blank tiles
    And what did you find in your street prostitutes panties?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Just like a phone number of a family who seems to use the same prefix no matter what state they live in following the area code

yet they have the same number prefix and subfix with a local area code. it just happened to be a neighbor friend

in a neighborhood with another "Happenstance" across the street. someone did some serious planning out. If anyone wants to say I'm a skitzo let them listen to this story more in detail and then let them go "Wow.. that's a lot of happenstance, one after another"

To me.. its like a math game gone bizzerk. someone did some hardcore planning out. true wisdom of Satan himself. no way can this many "Happenstance" occur in one small area with family and neighbors in a small portion of one city block
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And what did you find in your street prostitutes panties?

Your seamen after you buried her? :/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And what did you find in your street prostitutes panties?

Same thing
    Loing African Astronaut
    Yea it's called yellow squares dumbass jesus
    esbity African Astronaut
    Lamy must shop at this store everyday.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's because Lanny is also a communist.

Teh moar u now..

u intoxicated ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny u intoxicated ?

I don't drink.
Jump to Top