User Controls

Beta Females

Ghost Black Hole
    Ever heard of a 'beta female'?

Neither have I.

Female privledge is real. Check your privledge women

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Never heard of beta females, but I heard of chickenheads, hoodrats, jezebels, slides, hoes and thots. I guess females have 99 percent rate of being characterized as a sigma or gamma than moreless of a beta.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I asked Lucy for her number but she shot me down :(
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    it doesn't matter who I give my phone number to, I don't answer it for ANYONE

ive had chicks hit on me and initiate things and its always awkward and they always come off as mega sluts (which they always are)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah i have they follow me around of this site, mal, chzburgrz, devinraigh. i have beta men follow me around as well.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i have they follow me around of this site, mal, chzburgrz, devinraigh. i have beta men follow me around as well.

shouldnt you be at a funeral or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box shouldnt you be at a funeral or something?

mmmmmm
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box shouldnt you be at a funeral or something?

no, you sarcastic bi-sexual.
    reply again mother fucker see what happens
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box reply again mother fucker see what happens

you got me shaking in my boots, chicken fucker
    reply again
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box reply again

suck my dick again
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Dunno, but there's a couple of beta faggots right here^ now

Originally posted by Narc Dunno, but there's a couple of beta faggots right here^ now

say it to my face fucker and see what happens
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    lol in your face

fite me irl my address is 1234 white house drive las vegas california
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny I asked Lucy for her number but she shot me down :(

Should have asked her years ago you slow fat fuck. You had about a million more chances than me and still lost.

Why did you suddenly get the courage to ask her out after I snatch her up? You're just a chaser
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Most women are betas, those who aren't betas I would term beta females and are the sort of empowered career women who become lonely cool wine aunts in later life.

Also girls don't ask guys out, even when they desperately want to. That's just not how it works.
    That description sounds like me s o i b o i.
    I’m an empowered career woman who has cats and likes wine. But I’m never lonely. :)

I also have asked plenty of people out, but only when they seem super rad and I don’t want to risk never seeing them again to have the chance. If we see each other regularly I’ll leave it up to them and make a bit of a chase out of it when all along I wanted them to ask me out in the first place.
Jump to Top