User Controls

When you call customer service and a BLACK customer service rep answers...

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You already know you're going to get the WORST customer service ever. I already make a habit of instantly requesting "Tier 2" support if it's a technical nature because "Tier 1" has no idea what I am talking about.

I am on the phone right now with Walmart customer service and this little black retard has no idea how to switch me over to the elevator music while we wait for a supervisor (she admitted she doesn't know how) so we're just sitting in awkward silence. I can hear her breathe. She is very polite and candid, but horrible at her job.

What should I ask her?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    ask her how her previous job picking cotton was
    Bueno motherfucker
    She finally connected me with a supervisor who was also black and had a suspiciously gangster swag to his way of speaking. I leveraged this with my past prison time and "kept it real" with him and talked casual, rather than professional, and my problem was resolved.

So it seems that if you do receive a black customer service rep, you must become black yourself in your mannerisms and speech in order to make things happen.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    When I get somebody on the line from customer service that I know, just by their hello greeting, that I won't be able to understand a word of them- I just start talking piglatin. What's good for the goose.
    yo nigga fix my shit this shit is fucking whack
    Originally posted by Grimace She finally connected me with a supervisor who was also black and had a suspiciously gangster swag to his way of speaking. I leveraged this with my past prison time and "kept it real" with him and talked casual, rather than professional, and my problem was resolved.

So it seems that if you do receive a black customer service rep, you must become black yourself in your mannerisms and speech in order to make things happen.

you should have played some white supremacist song in the background.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you should have played some white supremacist song in the background.

DID SOMEONE SAY

FASHWAVE?!

Originally posted by Rizzo in a box DID SOMEONE SAY

FASHWAVE?!

This video can't be played here, but you can still watch it on YouTube.
    Watch on YouTube

what fucking nazi shit is this.

edit :

This content is not available on this country domain.

asshole.
    is that the first time you've seen the "sandboxed" youtube videos? guess you're not a real edgyboi if this is the first time you've seen it.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box is that the first time you've seen the "sandboxed" youtube videos? guess you're not a real edgyboi if this is the first time you've seen it.

thats because you people seldom post real edgeyboi stuffs.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Grimace What should I ask her?

To send you nekkid pictures.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats because you people seldom post real edgeyboi stuffs.

most of the people on this site are fucking normie tier reddit posting faggots, no wonder you never seen anything actual edgy. don't worry, I'm here to radicalize you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box most of the people on this site are fucking normie tier reddit posting faggots, no wonder you never seen anything actual edgy. don't worry, I'm here to radicalize you.

Fashfags are the worst. Do the world a favor and kill yourself, Rizzo. Start the eugenic mass extermination with the people retarded enough to think it's a good idea.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I don't get why they hire people who speak with those heavy ebonics. They're worse than the Indians.

Though to be fair to Indians, a lot of them go through accent training.
    Originally posted by HTS Fashfags are the worst. Do the world a favor and kill yourself, Rizzo. Start the eugenic mass extermination with the people retarded enough to think it's a good idea.

lmao you dumb tranny fucking freak you're already killing yourself, you fucking weirdo. say that shit to me irl and see what happens faggit
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lmao you dumb tranny fucking freak you're already killing yourself, you fucking weirdo. say that shit to me irl and see what happens faggit

Degrade me more daddy. ๐Ÿ˜

You're just jealous that you weren't enough of an รคlpha male to be a woman. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Is HTS becoming more and more like LavaRed or is it just me?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Grimace Is HTS becoming more and more like LavaRed or is it just me?

1) Fascination with firearms. โœ”

2) Tranny. โœ”

3) Pedophile? โœ˜
    Originally posted by HTS 1) Fascination with firearms. โœ”

2) Tranny. โœ”

3) Pedophile? โœ˜

lol have you ever even shot a gun? faggot ass canadian.
Jump to Top