User Controls

Professional Alcoholism

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]

If this ain't your average week, you are not an alcoholic.

This is the scientifically developed and approved definition of alcoholism.

It's okay to be an alcoholism apprentice. We can work on that.
    For the record, despite having filmed and edited the entire thing, I think you only really see parts of me throughout.

Except for a still frame at the very end of me playing Edward 40-Hands.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    you probably fall asleep before dawn and im finishing off everyone's drinks and smoking all their cigarettes while the sun comes up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you probably fall asleep before dawn and im finishing off everyone's drinks and smoking all their cigarettes while the sun comes up

That sounds like a challenge.

One we can actually put to the test (remember, Northern California ain't that far from Vancouver... Our wine tour meetup is inevitable).

But for real, I'll be the first to concede that I don't much care for all nighters.

Once the sun starts to rise, that's usually my cue to start sleeping.

Originally posted by gadzooks That sounds like a challenge.

One we can actually put to the test (remember, Northern California ain't that far from Vancouver… Our wine tour meetup is inevitable).

But for real, I'll be the first to concede that I don't much care for all nighters.

Once the sun starts to rise, that's usually my cue to start sleeping.

generally my mania is under control, until you get a good party going and then i will put the coke heads and tweekers to shame with my absurd appetite for downers with no chance of sleep in sight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box generally my mania is under control, until you get a good party going and then i will put the coke heads and tweekers to shame with my absurd appetite for downers with no chance of sleep in sight

I want to witness this first hand at some point.

I actually arranged multiple Totse meet ups (most of them abject failures).

But one day, we will have a drug-infused, top-shelf Sherry-sipping, shitposting-on-NIS-at-6-AM kinda night together.
    im down as long as you don't go on to dox everyone in a moment of enlightenment

"but we ARE the panopticon, bros!"
    I respect privacy and anonymity with tremendous vigor.

I just relinquished my own as an act of civil (dis?)obedience.

But everyone elses' is theirs to control.

Note how I refrained from posting any of the MANY female Totse users' nude photos in the other thread, even though they were once made public.

I have my principles.
Jump to Top