User Controls

Ghetto Guy working the Bank

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I called Fraud department tonight. because (as I stated) some fucker used my card to try and buy 99 bucks in gas out of state

My little ass car doesn't take more than 35 bucks in gas in current prices. must of been a fucking big pickup truck or some asshole truck driver/dump truck driver/SUV?

anyways, the dude is talking fast with a urban accent. and I asked him 3 times what city (which was out of state) and he repeated it but with too much of urban blab. couldn't' even pronounce half of what he was saying. And he worked in Freud?

And I was like "What?" I don't even live in that state

He goes "Damn! stop yelling in my ear"

I paused and my girlfriend is looking at me laughing.. and I said EXCUSE ME? Do you think that's professional?

he said "I don't care, you screamed in my ear"

She tells me to go ahead and report him and I said "Naw.. it will only be one step closer for the banks and companies to replace us with the AI"

then I had a laugh. it was weird but funny as fuck.

-discuss
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    What is there to discuss other than whether or not you need to be sectioned into the nearest secure mental health facility as soon as possible for the benefit and safety of both yourself and the public at large?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I say padded cell and straight jacket.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fucking banks man fraud
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    should have called him a dirty fucking nigger and threatened to nuke his entire family
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Narc What is there to discuss other than whether or not you need to be sectioned into the nearest secure mental health facility as soon as possible for the benefit and safety of both yourself and the public at large?

Don't respond to my threads anymore you piece of shit. Look who's talking. Look how that heroin is baking your brains. You're no one to talk about having a healthy mind. I hope you OD and stroke out you disgusting mother fucker.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by totse3.com Don't respond to my threads anymore you piece of shit. Look who's talking. Look how that heroin is baking your brains. You're no one to talk about having a healthy mind. I hope you OD and stroke out you disgusting mother fucker.

I hope I OD and stroke out, shit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Try not being a schizophrenic asshat to customer support and you might get further in life.
    Originally posted by Lanny Try not being a schizophrenic asshat to customer support and you might get further in life.

try just not having to ever deal with customer support, you'll have three less strokes
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Lanny Try not being a schizophrenic asshat to customer support and you might get further in life.

Define further in life
    Originally posted by totse3.com I called Fraud department tonight. because (as I stated) some fucker used my card to try and buy 99 bucks in gas out of state

My little ass car doesn't take more than 35 bucks in gas in current prices. must of been a fucking big pickup truck or some asshole truck driver/dump truck driver/SUV?

anyways, the dude is talking fast with a urban accent. and I asked him 3 times what city (which was out of state) and he repeated it but with too much of urban blab. couldn't' even pronounce half of what he was saying. And he worked in Freud?

And I was like "What?" I don't even live in that state

He goes "Damn! stop yelling in my ear"

I paused and my girlfriend is looking at me laughing.. and I said EXCUSE ME? Do you think that's professional?

he said "I don't care, you screamed in my ear"

She tells me to go ahead and report him and I said "Naw.. it will only be one step closer for the banks and companies to replace us with the AI"

then I had a laugh. it was weird but funny as fuck.

-discuss

Why worry about it, it's a theft from the bank/CC company not you. Report the loss, they'll credit your account...you move on with your life and can continue distributing naked pics of your g/f.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Define further in life

Further In Life (phrase):
    1. Not making threads on obscure forums about getting into verbal fights with your bank's customer support
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by totse3.com Don't respond to my threads anymore you piece of shit. Look who's talking. Look how that heroin is baking your brains. You're no one to talk about having a healthy mind. I hope you OD and stroke out you disgusting mother fucker.

To be fair, it seems pretty apparent to anyone who's followed you for any short length of time that you have some pretty profound mental illnesses. Jus sayin playa.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by CASPER To be fair, it seems pretty apparent to anyone who's followed you for any short length of time that you have some pretty profound mental illnesses. Jus sayin playa.

he seems completely coherent to me
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I hope I OD and stroke out, shit.

I hope you stroke out and then eat a box of AIDS tainted fuck.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box should have called him a dirty fucking nigger and threatened to nuke his entire family

Speaking of which.. this Yemen, Nigga wanted to nuke the bay area. Go on a shooting spree at Cal, Set the Berkeley Hills on fire and bomb gay clubs all throughout San Francisco and Oakland.

Though I don't know if Oakland has a lot of gay clubs. only Lanny would know this

http://www.ktvu.com/news/video-shows-suspected-terrorist-revealing-his-bay-area-attack-plans
    totse3.com Space Nigga

Why, because every once in a while I log on here and some cunt is posting credit card info for purchase in very detailed statements as it's happened to me.

what's Skitzoid about believing what I believe in. Your flip card isn't working, Pal!
    Lanny Bird of Courage

lol, fuck you, you don't get to tell someone to stop talking to you when I've told you to leave me out of your schizophrenic delusions several times and you continue to accuse me of stupid bullshit and make threads directed at me. I'm sorry dude, I'm sure you're a great guy and all, but I'm not interested in meeting up with a mentally ill dude that apparently thinks I'm involved in some kind of grand conspiracy including all of, but not limited to, Jeff Hunter, the Internet Archive, 9/11, and a human being named "zoklet". I'm just fucking not.
    Originally posted by Lanny Further In Life (phrase):
    1. Not making threads on obscure forums about getting into verbal fights with your bank's customer support

then what should people do in the said obscure forum ?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Lanny Further In Life (phrase):

I'm starting to understand why you seem so retarded. You make up your own definitions and then use them as if they are real.
Jump to Top