User Controls

RisiR the rattex

Ghost Black Hole

Don't talk to Riser he's a PI (personal information) rat that has posted kroZ's PI, tried to post mine and now he's at it again rattin' it up with his PI rat buddy GGG.

Both of them like to call me a rattex but they only do that because I called them rattoxes first years ago.

They are scared and their only 'defense' left is their mousy little squeeks repeating whatever I say. Base instinct of such a lowly animal that knows it's caught the attention of a hungry predator, mockery. Pathetic.

I have never posted anyone PI on the internet in my life and I never would because it's gay as fuck and only rat faggots would do something so wimpy. These guys seem to do it every other week, it's like they can't stop themselves (from ratting)

Proof of risers rattexing.

Originally posted by Mewsik RISER - Go get fucked bitch

Compose
    Inbox
    Sent Items
    Subject: ……..
    To: Mewsik
    Sent: 2018-12-15 at 9:21 PM UTC
    If anyone does anything to Candy because you told the forum about us I will doxx you and your entire family.

I'll go on the darknet and have drugs delivered to your children's houses and inform the cops about it. I'll stage an affair in their relationships so they split up with their partners. I will bombs to them. I'll bully everyone you love into suicide.

Candy is the best thing that has ever happened to me and now the assholes on here will attack her because she loves me. That was a really fucked up move from you and if anything happens between us I'll haunt you. I promise you that.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ohh ok.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    And nobody gave a single fuck.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG And nobody gave a single fuck.

Ignorance is bliss
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I mulled over getting involved in this thread... Liquor may have gotten the better of me and forced my hand...

Ok, I kinda get where both sides here are coming from.

RiSiR posted all that personal information about Kr0z in the other thread.

Which is kind of a messed up thing to do.

But, on the other hand, Kr0z seems to be pretty fucking horrible of a person sometimes.

But does that justify doxxing him?

I don't know.

I just want to ask...

"Can't we all just, get along?"

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I try! I really do.
    Ok now let's all hold hands and sing "Koombaya".
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Koombaya my lord. Koombaya...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Doxxing ain't cool they already pay the police to do that so why do their job for them for free?

Unless it's not for free.....
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by gadzooks I mulled over getting involved in this thread… Liquor may have gotten the better of me and forced my hand…

Ok, I kinda get where both sides here are coming from.

RiSiR posted all that personal information about Kr0z in the other thread.

Which is kind of a messed up thing to do.

But, on the other hand, Kr0z seems to be pretty fucking horrible of a person sometimes.

But does that justify doxxing him?

I don't know.

I just want to ask…

"Can't we all just, get along?"

Wow just wow

Thank s dude who posts under the guise of being a stranger to me ... threatens my entire family, then posts my unique first name .. then sends me messages threatening harm to my children for making a comment about what HE and CANDY publicly posted?

Wow ....
    ^^^^ Zooke craving dirty biker dick

Gross
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ve never spoken to you in private Mewsik please stop lying ma’am
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m sorry he inboxed you mean things but I have no control over a man who is in another country

I wish you nothing but happiness ❤️
    I gotta admit, it does seem kinda harsh.

So RiSiR, my man, your doxxing isn't limited to just Kr0z?

Are there others?

I kinda see where Ghost is coming from...
    I'm so confused right now about what's going on...

Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve never spoken to you in private Mewsik please stop lying ma’am

Wut?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

post one comment I ever made that says we did .. though YES we did speak star on many occations privately - wow
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m sure you can find better things to do this Saturday night

I know I am ...

Peace & Love y’all

😋
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm so confused right now about what's going on…

Me too. I don't fucking know what's going on, either.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t remember talking to you privately... I did have many chicks inbox me how to put up a pic

I don’t remember them all

But your name calling me
    Lying saying I’m inboxing you threats is preposterous
    I like CandyRein, she's always positive and optimistic.

The rest of y'all can learn a thing or two from her.
Jump to Top