User Controls

RisiR

Cro Mango Houston
    Heel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Draw boundaries bitch!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Oh.

You're a worthless sandnigger.

Never contributed anything, never will.

never.

Why are you still pawing at Western Civilisation like a dog that doesn't realise yet he's not welcome?

Aren't you literally a moslem constantly pawing at a grave after killing Ebba Ackerlung?

https://dailystormer.name/sweden-father-of-terror-victim-gets-attacked-by-moslem-who-constantly-vandalizes-his-daughters-grave/
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're a name dropping bitch alt
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Ghost You're a name dropping bitch alt

Ebba Ackerlung?

She's the girl who had her upper leg ripped off by a truck for christmas.

Happy Christmas btw Europe.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Riser the rattex

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've always been a heel. I'm not a rat, though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth https://dailystormer.name/sweden-father-of-terror-victim-gets-attacked-by-moslem-who-constantly-vandalizes-his-daughters-grave/

The daily stormer is not an objective source of news.

I mean, that story, if true, is tragic, but it's the freaking DAILY STORMER.

I'll never get all you politically inclined folk.

Radical centrism all the way.
    Originally posted by gadzooks The daily stormer is not an objective source of news.

whats the objective of a news ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol@ thinking any source of news is objective
    Originally posted by aldra lol@ thinking any source of news is objective

I don't.

It comes in degrees.

The Daily Stormer is at one end of that spectrum of degrees.

You can achieve borderline neutrality with media, but, generally speaking, it's someone's interpretation.

And who do you think is interpreting it?

The CEO, CFO, etc...

So, basically, I'm agreeing with you, but this partiality exists on a spectrum. It's not binary (i.e. Alt-Right vs SJW).

There's a certain truth that lies somewhere between those two.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats the objective of a news ?

To tell a story.

But that story can be biased.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I don't.

It comes in degrees.

The Daily Stormer is at one end of that spectrum of degrees.

You can achieve borderline neutrality with media, but, generally speaking, it's someone's interpretation.

And who do you think is interpreting it?

The CEO, CFO, etc…

So, basically, I'm agreeing with you, but this partiality exists on a spectrum. It's not binary (i.e. Alt-Right vs SJW).

There's a certain truth that lies somewhere between those two.

CNN literally do sermons about how walls are inhuman.

The New York Times come out with regular lectures about white privilege - delivered by semi-literate jedis who stumbled into staff positions there straight out of college.

I mean owning a newspapers is all about being able to push your agenda by buying ink by the barrel. At least DS is up front about their bias.
    I don't even think it's realistic to call DS a news site; they largely just comment on or draw attention to existing news stories.

Most of their opinions and analyses are fairly solid though, as long as you understand what's satire and can get past the constant barrage of nigger words and jedi jokes.
    Cro Mango Houston
    Originally posted by aldra lol@ thinking any source of news is objective

Everywhere is going to have editorial bias but if a source provides all the facts unobfuscated, that's about the best you can ask for.
    Cro Mango Houston
    Originally posted by aldra Most of their opinions and analyses are fairly solid though, as long as you understand what's satire and can get past the constant barrage of nigger words and jedi jokes.

So it works if you give them the most charitable of all interpretations? Sounds like I'm the one who has to do the work of making their content good.
    I read it off and on for entertainment mostly, but I find you have to put a fair bit of energy to properly interpret any news release
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth CNN literally do sermons about how walls are inhuman.

The New York Times come out with regular lectures about white privilege - delivered by semi-literate jedis who stumbled into staff positions there straight out of college.

I mean owning a newspapers is all about being able to push your agenda by buying ink by the barrel. At least DS is up front about their bias.

I'm not seeing anything in your post that contradicts mine.

You just assume that I watch/read CNN.

That being said, I will say that I put slightly more trust in CNN than, say, TheDailyStormer.

I'm not saying I blindly trust CNN, or that they are unbiased.

I'm just saying that, on the spectrum of media bias, CNN is less extreme than TheDailyStormer.

To what degree any given person would assign that bias would be directly proportional to where they lie on the political spectrum.

But objectively speaking, any form of news media is going to be biased.

The idea of truly objective, completely unbiased news is... Ridiculous to the point of comedy.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by gadzooks To tell a story.

But that story will be biased.

Ftfy

Jump to Top