User Controls

Does anyone know why DH actually closed?

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    What sent the site over the edge ?

I feel guilty.
    hmmmm
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I still want to see some example threads y'all had over there.

It just seems surreal to me that any other website could really be in sync with Totse/Zoklet/NIS tradition.

But then again, there is 4chan.

The only difference there is that the posting is anonymous.

Other than that, though, 4chan isn't much different from us here.
    Originally posted by Mewsik

Who is that?
    lol ... some old 46 year old lady
    a poster on DH
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    there was a time when EVERYTHING that was posted on DH ... was on google.

If you were between jobs and your name was posted on DH ... especially in a title on a thread (PI)
    forget your linkedin .. forget FB ... forget any professional media associated with you name .... that post trumped anything you ever accomplished in your life .... first listed on google.

Imagine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ok, now my curiosity as to why DH was banned is approaching the same levels as yours.

I, too, want to know.
    Imagine some freak with your PI posting your full name in a thread post that TRASHED everything you were about ...

They now have power .... Bye Bye DH
    their victim now has NO chance to obtain gainful emplyment, because the first thing ANY HR or team does is fucking google search your name!

Be careful
    I think Match bought DH. Things went to shit after that. I think they pulled customer service and didn’t want to pay to maintain the site which makes zero sense considering the buyout.
    Actually they may have purchased DH to reroute traffic and dissolve competition.
    Ghost Black Hole
    We shut it down to steal your females
    Look you mother fucking piece of retarded shit ...
    DO NOT FUCK WITH MY Y FAMILY - ANY THREAT TO THEM, INCLUDING A PM FROM A DUMB ASS I TAKE SERIOUSLY AND DO NOT FUCK AROUND!
    RISER - Go get fucked bitch

Compose
    Inbox
    Sent Items
    Subject: ........
    To: Mewsik
    Sent: 2018-12-15 at 9:21 PM UTC
    If anyone does anything to Candy because you told the forum about us I will doxx you and your entire family.

I'll go on the darknet and have drugs delivered to your children's houses and inform the cops about it. I'll stage an affair in their relationships so they split up with their partners. I will bombs to them. I'll bully everyone you love into suicide.

Candy is the best thing that has ever happened to me and now the assholes on here will attack her because she loves me. That was a really fucked up move from you and if anything happens between us I'll haunt you. I promise you that.
    be gone bitch
    Idiot RISER - don't post yo business on open forum and guess wut boo boo - no harm no fowel

dip shit
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    DH was bought for around $150 million dollars and closed so you won't compete with the likes of match.com

Congrats each of you are with an unironic transatlantic $1 million dollars according to the New York jedis at IAC.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chelsea-clinton-iac-2011-9?r=US&IR=T

IAC and Chelsea Clinton - when you go strip off on the beach in Louth, besides her heavy and omnipresent upper body presence, I swear you can feel her pushing you off the beach via the wind.

Winning, no matter what the current climatic conditions, is that important to these as administrators of the weather, even on a day beside the seaside.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik RISER - Go get fucked bitch

Compose
    Inbox
    Sent Items
    Subject: ……..
    To: Mewsik
    Sent: 2018-12-15 at 9:21 PM UTC
    If anyone does anything to Candy because you told the forum about us I will doxx you and your entire family.

I'll go on the darknet and have drugs delivered to your children's houses and inform the cops about it. I'll stage an affair in their relationships so they split up with their partners. I will bombs to them. I'll bully everyone you love into suicide.

Candy is the best thing that has ever happened to me and now the assholes on here will attack her because she loves me. That was a really fucked up move from you and if anything happens between us I'll haunt you. I promise you that.

Rattex confirmed
Jump to Top