User Controls

CandyRein is a BPL SWPL

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    The canoeing, the food, the barbecues.

She's a Black Person who Likes Stuff White People Like.

AKA BPL SWPL.

I'm not even going to go into how much better black girls are than white girls in this thread.

White girls are trash. Entitled, stupid, lazy, mentally-ill, anti-reproduction, autistic and worthless.

Smart white guys get with black girls. Side benefit, your kids will be able to coast into Harvard or any other elite college you choose.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Yeah my sweetie got it going on.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Send nudes
    No they private for me only.

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Narc No they private for me only.

😊
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Starr πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    You can't really deny the existence of racism when then you note that fat, autistic, 90 IQ white girls who watch Sailor Moon think they're the greatest thing since just about forever, while cute African girls who have high drive and perfect genetics and who have interesting families act all flattered when you hit on them.

Although "white racism" is used by jedis and their pathetic, emotionally maldeveloped goyim to attack us "whites", that is another matter entirely.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by Narc Yeah my sweetie got it going on.

last I heard, she was now in an E-romance with Riser?
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth The canoeing, the food, the barbecues.

AKA BPL SWPL.

I'm not even going to go into how much better black girls are than white girls in this thread.

White girls are trash. Entitled, stupid, lazy, mentally-ill, anti-reproduction, autistic and worthless.

Smart white guys get with black girls. Side benefit, your kids will be able to coast into Harvard or any other elite college you choose.

Candy is way above this retarded statement
    Ghost Black Hole
    risir the rattex
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Mewsik last I heard, she was now in an E-romance with Riser?

There is no E- in this. We are going to get married soon. Deal with it.
    Originally posted by RisiR † There is no E- in this. We are going to get married soon. Deal with it.

Invite, or it'll be a shotgun wedding.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Invite, or it'll be a shotgun wedding.

You'll have a great time chatting it up with my jedi-hating family.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth The canoeing, the food, the barbecues.

AKA BPL SWPL.

this is exactly what jedis,

want you to thing.

a vote for miscegenation is a vote for jedi.

and dell.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op
    πŸ’•
    I do a lot of outdoorsy stuff because I love nature ..

And I love beautiful women of all ethnic backgrounds so I can’t be mean to the pretty white girls

I’ve slept with one so thatd be pretty mean to agree to that part of the OpπŸ’•
    But thank you Soy you always have been nice to me

@
    Mikey you calling me a drag queen?
    ROFL

Because that’s what that is ..

Originally posted by DontTellEm Starr πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Babby!!πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🌸

Originally posted by RisiR † There is no E- in this. We are going to get married soon. Deal with it.

❀️I’m so excited ❀️
    HTS highlight reel
    A bipple swipple.

Over my dead body pal

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    lol if you're even slightly worth fucking, black girls and brown girls will be all over your white cock. nobody wants black women and for good reason: they are some of the most drama filled, insane, violent people you'll ever have to deal with. ive only ever fucked white chicks, but I've had some friends that dated black chicks or mulattoes. nothing but a circus side show, even if the ass is fat its not worth it.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lol if you're even slightly worth fucking, black girls and brown girls will be all over your white cock. nobody wants black women and for good reason: they are some of the most drama filled, insane, violent people you'll ever have to deal with. ive only ever fucked white chicks, but I've had some friends that dated black chicks or mulattoes. nothing but a circus side show, even if the ass is fat its not worth it.

she seems to be pretty white except for her skin.

and her lolita size.

ooooohhh. now thats why everyones fighting for a piece of her.

this closets crowded.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she seems to be pretty white except for her skin.

and her lolita size.

ooooohhh. now thats why everyones fighting for a piece of her.

this closets crowded.

she probably doesn't even knit.
Jump to Top