User Controls

What are you looking forward to eating for the holidays?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I'm so fucking ready for atole.

If you haven't had it, it's basically this corn/milk/cinnamon beverage that is very thick. Some people like to add chocolate to it and make champurrado, but it's way too sweet imo. More of a northern Mexico thing I believe.

If you've ever had Rumchata, it's kinda like that. Rumchata doesn't have that strong corn taste but it's still rich and delicious.

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Turkey and Brussel Sprouts. The most based meat and the most based vegetable.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG I'm so fucking ready for atole.

If you haven't had it, it's basically this corn/milk/cinnamon beverage that is very thick. Some people like to add chocolate to it and make champurrado, but it's way too sweet imo. More of a northern Mexico thing I believe.

If you've ever had Rumchata, it's kinda like that. Rumchata doesn't have that strong corn taste but it's still rich and delicious.

Sounds like summing a total cumswapping hardcore faggot would drink.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Narc, remember when you used to 'pet me' and send me pms about how fucking cute I was?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG Narc, remember when you used to 'pet me' and send me pms about how fucking cute I was?

What you never got that I was taking the piss out of the whole §m£ÂgØL schtick?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by GGG I'm so fucking ready for asshole.

If you've ever had Rumpchuck, it's kinda like that. Rumpchuck sometimes has that strong corn taste but it's still rich and delicious.
    dopesick and alone
Jump to Top