User Controls

Yeah, I really want to read an automated email saying "Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas"

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Fuck you bank of Ireland
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lanny should change happy holidays to merry C.hristmas
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by GGG Lanny should change happy holidays to merry C.hristmas

Why?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Why?

To help win the war on Christmas. We say Merry Christmas in this household, and we aren't ashamed to say it elsewhere. That dirty muslim Obama and his liberal goons will never be able to take the Jesus out of December.
    Originally posted by HTS To help win the war on Christmas. We say Merry Christmas in this household

Where are teh babbies?
    Originally posted by HTS To help win the war on Christmas. We say Merry Christmas in this household, and we aren't ashamed to say it elsewhere. That dirty muslim Obama and his liberal goons will never be able to take the Jesus out of December.

You joke, but the LORD doesn't fuck around with tickets to the pearly gates.
    Originally posted by GGG You joke, but the LORD doesn't fuck around with tickets to the pearly gates.

You must be hoping for a strong last half to your life?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth You must be hoping for a strong last half to your life?

No. I'm a good Christian and always have been.
    Originally posted by HTS To help win the war on Christmas. We say Merry Christmas in this household, and we aren't ashamed to say it elsewhere. That dirty muslim Obama and his liberal goons will never be able to take the Jesus out of December.

Happ.y Christma.s = Hail Satan already.

This site is already a good 10-16 years ahead of the mainstream. That's what happens when your admin lives in San Fran.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG No. I'm a good Christian and always have been.

Faggotry's a sin tho

Ghost Black Hole
    happy holidays
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Fuck you bank of Ireland

You got paddies running a bank ffs. how the fuck was you expecting that to work out?

Originally posted by Narc You got paddies running a bank FFS. how the fuck was you expecting that to work out?

I dunno considering BOI is the sole large liquid Irish bank left, is run by prots, and also runs sterling in Northern Ireland.
    Ghost Black Hole
    happy christma
Jump to Top