User Controls

I miss elaria sand

Ghost Black Hole
    Where did all the sexy DH girls go?
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    She was cool. Many DH ladies never made it over here.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s cuffing season, they’re all with their new boyfriends ...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm glad she's dead.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    She was always cool with me.. She will probably be back.. She's a disappearer
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bring back boss bebe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    I still think that it was possible she was Jake. Just way to weird how he always had some female "side kick" when he showed up.
    And they all seemed to have the exact same bullshit biogrophy about me .. when I really did not know who they were.

It is very sad though, that so many DH'ers signed up here and made an apperance in april/may but did not stay or at least don't pop in from time to time.

A few DH ladies I think were using that annonymous profile? that looks like got killed by Lanny ... I think they had good reason to use it.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    She was funny. She posted a shit ton of gifs tho.

I don't know who she was on DH, but I wish more ppl would've stayed... I can only fight w frala so much. 😋☺️
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    I know that poster and posted with it on DH .. But I can't for the life of me remember the screen name. It was cool with me for a good while, but I think I pissed it off when I called Riffle out on her hypocracy .. so who ever it was, seemed to be influenced by her opinion. I am 100% certain Elaria was this poster I am refering to. The weird thing was they denied being that person here ... whatevers
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mewsik did u ever post in S&D chat & what was ur sn?
    Ghost Black Hole
    bring back something squirrel
Jump to Top