User Controls

I'm looking for this fellow in Europe

kush_blunt Houston
    Kalevi Elo,

It's my friends father. Can you help us please? He's somewhere in Europe. She never met him. Any cyber sleuthing or donations gladly accepted.

[link]https://www.gofundme.com/help-finding-my-friends-father?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome[/link]

Happy to answer any and all questions!

Please help us!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    He probably got killed by the mob and his organs sold on the black market.
    kush_blunt Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost He probably got killed by the mob and his organs sold on the black market.
    he's a gambler I guess
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Good luck slaynk
    kush_blunt Houston
    :\
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Do people really give money on gofundme for bullshit stories like this?

I might give it a go you know. Can't be that simple tho, what's the catch?

Originally posted by Narc Do people really give money on gofundme for bullshit stories like this?

I might give it a go you know. Can't be that simple tho, what's the catch?

Well the first step is being a piece of shit

So congratulations, you've got that down.

The second step is to advertise. Throw it anywhere you can and beg.

Or you can act like a proper beggar and go out on the street. They make more anyway.
    kush_blunt Houston
    On the flip side, I'd be glad to meet up with any european users while on mission... But yea, her and I get on tinychat every now and then. I just wanna be a good guy. Her name is Milena Mitrevska. She's macedonian!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer travels to India to find Apu's cousin.
    Originally posted by kush_blunt On the flip side, I'd be glad to meet up with any european users while on mission… But yea, her and I get on tinychat every now and then. I just wanna be a good guy. Her name is [snip in case op wants to delete] She's macedonian!

fucking lol that's your wife

You showed me a video of you fucking her fat pussy

Why are you pretending like she's just a friend?
    More importantly why are you doxxing yourself
    Originally posted by GGG Well the first step is being a piece of shit

So congratulations, you've got that down.

The second step is to advertise. Throw it anywhere you can and beg.

Or you can act like a proper beggar and go out on the street. They make more anyway.

Only a shameless little faggot would beg on the streets, I wouldn't have the gaul to, us real men have this thing called pride, so that kinda gets in the way for me.

Be right up your street tho §m£ÂgØL, although you'd prolly do better selling blowies to all those rich faggots. You'd get money and get to suck cock, that's literally win/win for you innit?

kush_blunt Houston
    doxxing? Everybody knows somebodies name. idc, I don't do anything illegal. why should I care? I'm trying to do a good thing. The forum isn't forever.
    §m£ÂgØL just jumps on any excuse to try put someone down coz he thinks that makes him look better than everyone else. He's too thick to realize that everyone knows exactly what he's trying to do and can see what a soppy whinging little faggot he is.

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    https://www.skyscanner.ie/transport/flights/chia/skop/190101/190201/?adultsv2=1&childrenv2=&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&qp_prevProvider=ins_month&qp_prevCurrency=EUR&qp_prevPrice=ReturnNoPrices&priceSourceId=taps-taps&priceTrace=#details/15062-1901012130--31734-1-16346-1901030800|16346-1902010855--31734-1-15062-1902011755

€909. You could go cheaper.

Just saved you your first $600 though brah.
Jump to Top