User Controls

The PSP is the greatest handheld of all time

Ghost Black Hole
    You don't know joy unless you have played a fully hacked and modded PSP with a loaded SD card with all the best games on it.

You can run everything from NES to n64/PS1 era games, PSP's are cheap (starting at $100) and you can fit a lot of games on there and the controls work well for the vast majority of them especially retro games. I bought a hacked PSP from a sketchy drug dealer when I was 14 years old and I had it for many years.

It's got pretty decent battery life too.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    PSP gave me traumatic
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Pon pon pata pon
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    .ol the first one isn't even a psp
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra .ol the first one isn't even a psp

That's my own version the Scron©Handheld

It plays gamecube and PS2 games
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Ghost That's my own version the Scron©Handheld

That looks like Red Dead Redemption.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes it's the picture thats gonna be on the box. It wont actually play RDR2 but it will have red dead revolver for PS2 built in
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Ghost yes it's the picture thats gonna be on the box. It wont actually play RDR2 but it will have red dead revolver for PS2 built in

Yeah right. At 8 fps.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't know, man. The SouljaHandheld looks pretty sweet. It's sadly sold out, though. I also don't think we will see another one since Souljaboy will most likely go to jail over this.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Switch is pretty dank though, I'm holding out for a good homebrew ecosystem to develop.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Lanny Switch is pretty dank though, I'm holding out for a good homebrew ecosystem to develop.

Oh shit, that would be great.
    Like this would be a huge game changer.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I don't know, man. The SouljaHandheld looks pretty sweet. It's sadly sold out, though. I also don't think we will see another one since Souljaboy will most likely go to jail over this.

Get one from alibaba

Originally posted by Lanny Switch is pretty dank though, I'm holding out for a good homebrew ecosystem to develop.

not a true handheld

Yet wii homebrew doesn't even have a single shekel to spare.

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Oh shit, that would be great.
    Like this would be a huge game changer.
    Lanny just doesn't want to pay again for Super Smash Brothers Wii.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Yet wii homebrew doesn't even have a single shekel to spare.

Lanny just doesn't want to pay again for Super Smash Brothers Wii.

Never played 4, only played brawl on an emulator. I have a 3DS if I wanted to play 4 but I don't see why now that ultimate is out. Melee is eternal, the other games are just transient, and each one replaces the one that came before.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman

Kinda happening right now. hack the fucking thing and love it
    Ghost Black Hole
    They also fit very snug in a pocket
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR † I don't know, man. The SouljaHandheld looks pretty sweet. It's sadly sold out, though. I also don't think we will see another one since Souljaboy will most likely go to jail over this.

lol, I didn't think this was actually a real thing.

yeah, there's no way he bothered to license any of those games
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I didn't think this was actually a real thing.

yeah, there's no way he bothered to license any of those games

Dude he is gonna get sued like a dumb nigger would
    Cold Air Yung Blood
    I never played a PSP but Vita has sooooo many rhythm games and those are my favorite.

Especially this one 💗💖💗💖💗
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    can you get into trouble for buying an emulator and emulated games?
Jump to Top