User Controls

Lanny meet me at Yoda

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Yoda Fountain.. we can get Pizza at Avellinos. I know SpectraL is really you and I know your the one who had copies of the Manifestos you were shit talking me on Zoklet it seems back in 2013. Who are you.. multiple people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    take your meds and stop talking to me
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny take your meds and stop talking to me
    You trolling bastard.. and fuck Zok. I can be humerous too but there lies some dark secrets. And this ain't no joke. It is pretty bizzare but most likely by design.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse3.com You trolling bastard.. and fuck Zok. I can be humerous too but there lies some dark secrets. And this ain't no joke. It is pretty bizzare but most likely by design.

You have a mental illness that makes you believe things which are not true. I am not a medical practitioner who's able to help you. Seek help for your paranoid delusions from someone who is actually able to treat your condition, not me.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Lanny go ahead use your flip card .. I have enough evidence to process a proper investigation once corruption and Foxes are removed from guarding the rooster's den
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I literally can not understand the words that you're saying.

You are sick and it's hindering your ability to think straight. Please, seek medical attention.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    We used to have a rooster the fox could never get. He killed all the hens, but the rooster was too smart, and always flew up high to sleep.

Actually now I think about it the fox got him in the end. Lol.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    how do foxes keep getting into hen houses? Like isn't the whole point of the hen house to keep foxes out? Do they learn how to open hen house doors or some shit?
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Lanny how do foxes keep getting into hen houses? Like isn't the whole point of the hen house to keep foxes out? Do they learn how to open hen house doors or some shit?

Yes, and they bite at and jump fences and burrow under the ground to get in. They are really smart creatures and are small, fast and agile too.

Often they get in when someone forgets to bar the door in the evening.

The most annoying thing is that they will kill all the chickens, it's not like they only kill what they want to eat.
    Originally posted by Lanny I literally can not understand the words that you're saying.

You are sick and it's hindering your ability to think straight. Please, seek medical attention.

just go out with him and slip his drugs in his drinks and be done with it.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Yes, and they bite at and jump fences and burrow under the ground to get in. They are really smart

no, its not the foxes who are too smart.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny I literally can not understand the words that you're saying.

You just go right to that card to deflect what is happening. And it's some serious shit.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Well what do you know, Archive scrubbed the shit out of Zoklet.net

huge gap in capture dates as usual

good thing I printed PDF and saved full html page before they did so

here is a desktop cap

totse3.com Space Nigga
    disinformation game card is so 2001
    The Hunt for the Hunter

Username available
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    dd
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Closes thread 9 days before it happens

Mario Animation using a plunger to blow up the WTC 9 days before it happened.

Toiletduk's alt name

totse3.com Space Nigga
    The one pasted to this interesting post

where the guy who registered over a year only makes 1 post on that day with a year old account saying "it's not like they saw any "fly planes into buildings" thread

but there was. this was scrubbed. there was a huge thread on it posted 6 months prior and continued on for months before being removed.

Jump to Top