User Controls

Be grateful

RisiR † 29 Autism
    This is the first Christamasse since I was a child that I'm actually able to be grateful for the things I got.

I ain't got much but I got love and that's everything. I'm grateful for technology because it connects me to wonderful people around the world. I got people that care for me and I want to be a better person for them. I got motivation. I got time to reflect on things and I got goals to focus on to keep me busy when things seem bleak. I got a little bit of weed that I've been saving. I got enough food to keep me FAT and shelter to keep me from freezing to death.

Last year around this time I tried being homeless for a couple of days and was reading Nietzsche under streetlights at night, carrying two bags full of clothes and books and damn fuck, it sucked. I remember reading my favorite parts of Thus Spoke lit by the Christsmas lights of a really nice house. I was completely lost.

I'm grateful someone found me and made me find love within myself. I'm lucky. I'm grateful.

Sieg heil to all of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Beautiful!

I am greatful for everyone,every experience, and everything both good and bad that has or is in my life. “It” is all apart of the journey and I embrace and learn to let go too when need be, to take that next step.

Thanks for the awesome post and opportunity to learn about you, and reflect on my own gratitude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    You narcissistic fucks i hope you both die on Christmas eve in your sleep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator You narcissistic fucks i hope you both die on Christmas eve in your sleep.

jedi scum
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    She deserves better.
    Originally posted by stl1 She deserves better.

You deserve worse
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by RisiR † … I got people that care for me and I want to be a better person for them…

It's not about being a better person, it's about being yourself and understanding yourself. It's about being a better you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Be patient

Is very good advice

But the waiting makes me curious.
    everything makes you curious
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I'd love the change

Should something strange

Begin
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ich lieb dich 💝
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Live Laugh love.
    Originally posted by aldra

this makes me laugh every time I see it but I have no idea why I posted it in this thread in the first place
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra this makes me laugh every time I see it but I have no idea why I posted it in this thread in the first place

Negs the question from me, how many times have you seen it?
    I dunno, it's been in a few articles I've read and I know I've posted it a few times

The story is that Nazism is pretty popular among the Ukrainian army and volunteer battalions; you can usually spot SS runes or a 14/88 reference in any candid photo of them. The western media enhancements it and have actually photoshopped out Nazi-related insignia, claiming that there aren't any Nazis and it's all Russian propaganda.

One day the president, Poroshenko, posed with an elite paratrooper squad, the captain of which had the SS-Totenkopf (pictured) insignia emblazoned on his chest rig - this was a PR disaster the media couldn't ignore, so an interview was staged with the captain, who said

"I didn't know it was a Nazi symbol, I thought it was just a jolly roger like on a pirate ship"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Porenshenko and SS Totenkopf is all I care abiut from now on. Scrawl that shit on my cringestone.

I'm a pirate lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra

I'm a pirate lol

Fona on left you on right right?
Jump to Top