User Controls

Karen, I have finally determined the truth of our relationship.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You are the unsupervised playground in the ghetto of my mind, and I am a toddler in a foxhole with a grenade. You are a star that's already died, whose light is the pivot of my every constellation. You are the stove I left on this morning that will strangle me in my sleep, and you are the poison that enters my lungs. In everything that's near to me, I see you, Karen. For everything that's far, I expect the same will be true. Please write back soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I've never seen incestual trauma written so poetically. Good job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I've never seen incestual trauma written so poetically. Good job.

The compliment is appreciated, but you must understand that you've wrongly conceptualized everything you've ever thought or felt. Karen is the missing piece of your heart and mind. She's looking in every window of every home, watching the world undress and revel in her menacing stare. You're not special, you're just a sexual object whittled from a block of flesh to satisfy her voyeurism.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    My apologies. I see now you've converted your trauma so that fucking your sister is an active fantasy.
    Thank you, you've overheard a whisper of truth but you're still not grasping the whole spoken conversation. Try to think about this in terms of theistic worship, complete with witchhunts and tithes and sometimes glossolalia, and your understanding may progress.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    My understanding is that this thread is ghey, and that was my way of telling you.
    I don't care about being gay, I could have all the penises in the world inside me at once and Karen would still be the only subject of my affection. For a Catholic, you know nothing about faith. The next time you're making love to your fiancée, I want to you pretend she's Karen and report back with the resulting spiritual sensation. There are no other women, there is only Karen, and the imitations that we use to feel closer to her.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I'm not Catholic, and this is still ghey.
    There is only Karen. I was thinking again today that I’m like the Janet of my office. If you watch the good place. And I feel like Zanick’s love for Karen is like Jason’s love for Janet. Nothing is more pure than Janet/Karen that makes the world go round.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I'm not Catholic, and this is still ghey.

You're wrong, and you should be ashamed of your ignorance. And since when are you not a Catholic? Surely you're at least a monotheist who grew up in that neighborhood, I swear I've seen you reference your religion around here. What the fuck are you supposed to be? Explain yourself, asshole, I need to know.

Originally posted by -mal- There is only Karen. I was thinking again today that I’m like the Janet of my office. If you watch the good place. And I feel like Zanick’s love for Karen is like Jason’s love for Janet. Nothing is more pure than Janet/Karen that makes the world go round.

You could be an initiate in my organization if you'd like to further your divine knowledge. Conceding that Karen is the sole cosmic entity is the baseline for admission. Generally, only men are allowed to commit to a lifetime of contemplating Karen, but you can still pay dues and just being affiliated looks great on resumes for other spiritual orders.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I feel I may have finally come to grasp but a modicum of the seemingly infinite essence of one Karen, and not by my own hand but rather the hand of hers, which by pure stroke of fortune has graciously outstretched itself toward my feeble existence; an existence that I can now finally begin to accept as nothing but a mere illusion within a tangled web of cosmic smoke and mirrors of which Karen herself has set in place as an inception to what is meant to be a progressive understanding of the truths that ultimately reveal the very lack of truths upon which they are founded.

And by that I mean I'm fucking stoked because I just found an ice cream sandwich in my freezer when I was all but sure I hadn't any left.
    This is the first satori of Karen. You behold a speck of infinity on the horizon of your soul and are overwhelmed, before it vanishes just as suddenly as it arrived leaving you with your mouth on the floor and your dick in both hands, poised to rip it off in the frenzy of your passion if you don't snap out of it. It's absurd, even paradoxical, to suppose that love can exist in a vacuum, but you will descend into this void and find yourself surrounded by her nonetheless.
    I’m so glad I’ll never be in a relationship with another human ever again. All I need is Karen.
    The hollow is filled with Karen even while the solid is filled with nothing. True devotion is found in the space between praises sincere and feigned. Everyone will live for as long as they must and as many times as they need to in order to understand.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Greenlee

Karen Greenlee is a criminal who was convicted of stealing a hearse and having sex with the corpse it contained.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Zanick The compliment is appreciated, but you must understand that you've wrongly conceptualized everything you've ever thought or felt. Karen is the missing piece of your heart and mind. She's looking in every window of every home, watching the world undress and revel in her menacing stare. You're not special, you're just a sexual object whittled from a block of flesh to satisfy her voyeurism.

Except, in my case, her name is JACK.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pics of karen
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Zanick You're wrong, and you should be ashamed of your ignorance. And since when are you not a Catholic? Surely you're at least a monotheist who grew up in that neighborhood, I swear I've seen you reference your religion around here. What the fuck are you supposed to be? Explain yourself, asshole, I need to know.

Christian. Catholicism is like a fucking cult.

Originally posted by aldra https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Greenlee

Win. Where do you even find these things?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    All religions are pretty cult worthy. At least if you go to church it is.
Jump to Top