User Controls

After losing election Hilly retrains as Wedding Clown

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]

It's always been a thing that rich whites are blown away by how rich browns live, and who could blame them?

Isha Ambani, daughter of industrialist Mukesh and Nita Ambani is marrying Anand Piramal, son of industrialist Ajay Piramal, at their family residence Antilla. Festivities began weeks ago and the engagement party happened at a lakeside Italian palace in September. Over the weekend, thousands attended pre-wedding parties at Udaipur. Hillary Clinton and former US Secretary of State John Kerry were seen performing Aarti. Nita Ambani performed dance along with other members of the family. Antilia, the Ambanis' 27-storey Mumbai home, has been strung with lights for the wedding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilia_(building)
    Looks like a dumpster fire, but has a staff of 600.

India superpower by 2020.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good for the happy couple❤️
    What's that dress she's wearing? Looks like cultural appropriation...
    N.Wurd Yung Blood
    You people do know that Hillary Clinton is a practicing Satanist/pedophile who drinks baby's blood...dont ya?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    honestly doesn't seem as pathetic as that 'sword dance', but probably more demeaning given that the 'sword dance' faggotry was related to billions of dollars worth of weapons contracts and this is just her performing at engagements
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by aldra honestly doesn't seem as pathetic as that 'sword dance', but probably more demeaning given that the 'sword dance' faggotry was related to billions of dollars worth of weapons contracts and this is just her performing at engagements

TBH this wedding is kinda a big deal, it's basically a royal wedding between two big families of the Indian moneyed elite.

I wonder to what degree it was arranged.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bollywood niggers fucking disgust me.
    if you watch closely, not many bollywood films feature computers, or technology for that matter.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you watch closely, not many bollywood films feature computers, or technology for that matter.

..or nipples
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..or nipples

no.

men nipples are everywhere.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no.

men nipples are everywhere.

Yeah wasn't thinking of those...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah wasn't thinking of those…

doesnt change the fact they are.
    N.Wurd Yung Blood
    Originally posted by N.Wurd You people do know that Hillary Clinton is a practicing Satanist/pedophile who drinks baby's blood…dont ya?

Yeah...you people.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth TBH this wedding is kinda a big deal, it's basically a royal wedding between two big families of the Indian moneyed elite.

I wonder to what degree it was arranged.

her parents auctioned her off as factory seconds after she was pack-raped on the bus

...probably
    Originally posted by aldra her parents auctioned her off as factory seconds after she was pack-raped on the bus

…probably

no, in their culture, parents PAY the groom and his family to wed their daughters.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    What a miserable old lady
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, in their culture, parents PAY the groom and his family to wed their daughters.

In our culture whoever pays whoever to do whatever, regardless of what it is or how might benefit or disadvantage them.

That's why you'll never beat us China man, there's no greater whores than us. Hilly would run up a mountain stark naked for money, even if she'd never have a chance to spend it.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]

I voted for Hilary and I will do it again next year. We need a women presedent
    Originally posted by GGG

I voted for Hilary and I will do it again next year. We need a women presedent

Do you do whatever we tell you to? Don't worry, we already did the maths.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, in their culture, parents PAY the groom and his family to wed their daughters.

Nah, that's just the price for a good match.

The majority of matches didn't make the history books I guess.
Jump to Top