User Controls

TORTILLA Houston
    after living in my car in north dakota for about 7 months, I could only fall asleep in the back of my car by drinking 3 steel reserve tallcans a night. out of the 365 days of the year of 2015, I drank prolly 92% of the nights last year.this was to help me cope with comming off of 2 years of methamphetamine addiction in san francisco. now Im on the same track for 2016. I drink every night. My birthday was 2 weeks ago, and im beggining to feel like im slowly dieing. my cock is getting smaller and my libido is down . please help me me zoklet..., wait this isnt zoklet, this is a fuccboi site only posted on by Bill Krozby. nevertheless, plz post info on how alcohol affects the liver because ivbe been to concernecd to research myself.

ok fucc bois.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're going to die.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I feel bad for my nig Bill Krozbyler.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Read about baclofen as a treatment for alcoholism. Great site, I've used them before and wrote about them on RDFRN (unfortunately those posts are lost now); you have to email them to have your account approved: http://brandmedicines.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=1493
    Let's meet up in Fargo I'm posting this from behind the dairy Queen in the little shack made of pallets.
    TORTILLA Houston
    There is no way you are surviving without a military grade sleeping bag with the full zip that fully encapsulates your body. If you have found another way, please fill me in, I am truly interested. The reason I ask is I knew a guy in williston who slept on the banks of the Missouri river for 2 years, and survived the winters only by what I have stated above. dude needs a fucking medal

I made it until 1 week before thanksgiving in the back of my car with down blankets. I would run out of my gallon of drinking water/toothbrush water because it would freeze solid by 4am. its a miserable existence.

im not in north dakota anymore. i got the fuck outa there. mq will house u tho he runs a homeless shelter out of his apt
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    mq is that lonely and desperate for company.
    mq is that lonely and desperate for company.

>projecting this hard
    I sleep behind a dryer vent its pree warm actually
Jump to Top