User Controls

If you haven't read this book you aren't a real AL1PHA

Ghost Black Hole
    Why are you all so lonely and bitter? step your GAME up boys.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The premise is silly but seeing Hollywood from Mystery's perspective was kind of interesting
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick The premise is silly but seeing Hollywood from Mystery's perspective was kind of interesting

???
    What's an alonepha?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Zanick The premise is silly but seeing Hollywood from Mystery's perspective was kind of interesting

Agreed
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ???

The Game is an (allegedly) autobiographical work in which we follow the sexual exploits of a clandestinely-trained manipulator who goes by the alias "Mystery" and his community of players met through internet groups who learn and employ a method of seducing women through subtle persuasion. After cultivating his allure to the effect of great success, this kind of power pulls Mystery into the sexual undercurrent of Hollywood, where he cohabits a mansion with Courtney Love, among other noteworthy people, as well as those from his own background. He meets quite a few celebrities in the later chapters and has some fairly interesting relationships with them (which I think are the more dynamic focus of the novel, as opposed to those found elsewhere) before ultimately giving up his lifestyle of calculated pleasure-seeking and deciding to restore balance to his life.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Y’all actually read a book on how to get women?

Lolz

*long sigh..................
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Zanick The Game is an (allegedly) autobiographical work in which we follow the sexual exploits of a clandestinely-trained manipulator who goes by the alias "Mystery" and his community of players met through internet groups who learn and employ a method of seducing women through subtle persuasion. After cultivating his allure to the effect of great success, this kind of power pulls Mystery into the sexual undercurrent of Hollywood, where he cohabits a mansion with Courtney Love, among other noteworthy people, as well as those from his own background. He meets quite a few celebrities in the later chapters and has some fairly interesting relationships with them (which I think are the more dynamic focus of the novel, as opposed to those found elsewhere) before ultimately giving up his lifestyle of calculated pleasure-seeking and deciding to restore balance to his life.

I completely agree
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 Y’all actually read a book on how to get women?

Lolz

*long sigh………………

I read it when I was 14 years old which explains why I'm so alfalfa
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick The Game is an (allegedly) autobiographical work in which we follow the sexual exploits of a clandestinely-trained manipulator who goes by the alias "Mystery" and his community of players met through internet groups who learn and employ a method of seducing women through subtle persuasion. After cultivating his allure to the effect of great success, this kind of power pulls Mystery into the sexual undercurrent of Hollywood, where he cohabits a mansion with Courtney Love, among other noteworthy people, as well as those from his own background. He meets quite a few celebrities in the later chapters and has some fairly interesting relationships with them (which I think are the more dynamic focus of the novel, as opposed to those found elsewhere) before ultimately giving up his lifestyle of calculated pleasure-seeking and deciding to restore balance to his life.

o i c.

you should have said that was the review of the book op posted, as there were a few others posted after.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]

Btw Mystery is a kike.
    Ghost Black Hole
    prove it
Jump to Top