User Controls

Dashcam Of Mine: Lady on LSD flipping out

totse3.com Space Nigga
    This happened in Berkeley about 2-3 weeks ago. The date I believe is off about 5 days or so.

Watch the black lady getting harassed by the black dude and the Paramedics trying to calm her.. she's spinning in circles then walks towards me .. I tried to calm her by saying "The angels want you to be happy" but this freaked her the hell out and she hit me with her jacket and it stuck on my window but the sleeve caught me in the mouth

some guys were laughing and the Paramedic came to get it.. said he was sorry and I told him "It's not your fault"

so much for trying to calm someone :( she probably thought I meant fallen angels.. seemed she was seeing demons.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    more like depeche gay
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    policy of cumming out of the closet
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    violator of boy anuses
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    the world through my anus
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    sweetest anal perfection
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    personal gay jesus
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Lanny more like depeche gay

I thought "you people" like worshiped Depeche Mode?

Or is it Pet Shop Boys?

Wasn't there some 80's band that was like, just the utter embodiment of 80's gay culture?

Maybe there was more than one.
    Originally posted by Lanny gay jesus

There's another thread up here in SG right now where it devolved into a debate about how to pronounce "Jesus": Is it "geezus" or "heyzoos"?

I guarantee gay Jesus is pronounced "heyzoos".

Heck, it's probably got an accent on it: Jésus.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny personal gay jesus

wut r u doing.. small friday isn't until tomorrow.

stop drinking so much you fat fucking troll
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks I thought "you people" like worshiped Depeche Mode?

Or is it Pet Shop Boys?

Wasn't there some 80's band that was like, just the utter embodiment of 80's gay culture?

Frankie goes to Hollywood- Lanny's official Coming out Video

Edit: Prevent Third Post

I'm not sharing my videos anymore. fuck you guys. I change out my music lots. Depeche Mode is Darkwave not Fag wave.

there newer stuff is spectacular and edgy and has a broad sound. Thanks lanny for being self concious and mocking the music you live to trance around in. pink tights
    Originally posted by totse3.com Frankie goes to Hollywood- Lanny's official Coming out Video

That's just yet another in a long list of 80's synthpop bands that represented gay culture.

Oh, and of course, The Village People.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by gadzooks I thought "you people" like worshiped Depeche Mode?

Or is it Pet Shop Boys?

I don't know w hat "you people" is supposed to mean but I think depeche mode is great. They're just faggy as hell.

Originally posted by totse3.com wut r u doing.. small friday isn't until tomorrow.

stop drinking so much you fat fucking troll

when you're as advanced as me you need a small small friday. Or rather you just drink every day and say fuck it, healthy livers are for pussies.
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't know w hat "you people" is supposed to mean but I think depeche mode is great. They're just faggy as hell.

when you're as advanced as me you need a small small friday. Or rather you just drink every day and say fuck it, healthy livers are for pussies.

My naive categorizing of people into small pigeonholes was what caused me to refer to you as "you people".

But I'll bet our similarities outweigh our differences.

Same field of work.

Same proclivity for daily drink.

I might just have to double-check my sexual orientation, just to be sure.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    more like depeche commode
    Lol @ the angels said to settle down honey and then loud dramatic squeal
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    no one even commented on the lady spinning in the intersection of shattuck and university

all you did was bust up on Depeche Mode
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    no one even commented on the lady spinning in the intersection of shattuck and university

Originally posted by ohfralala Lol @ the angels said to settle down honey and then loud dramatic squeal

see Lala liked it
    Originally posted by totse3.com no one even commented on the lady spinning in the intersection of shattuck and university

see Lala liked it

thats because depeche commode sucks lol I'm more into front242

Or is it Pet Shop Boys?

culture club?

as far as gay 80's bands go with gay hair I like flock of seagulls and the thompson twins
Jump to Top