Killing of a Sacred Deer?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    anyone see it?

or David Lynch Inland Empire?

they're rated as bizzar flicks
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    I am waiting on DH-the movie.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I remember watching that. It was kind of a weird movie.

I barely even remember what happened in it.

It was about this crazy, psycho, stalker kid and some doctor's family that he was stalking for some reason?

I dunno.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I am waiting on DH-the movie.

Nah, Totse the movie.

OR:

A trilogy:
    1. Totse - Jeff Hunter's Temple.
    2. Zoklet - A Short-lived Replacement.
    3. DH/NIS - Dating Hookups Meet Niggas in Space.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Now I want to see Green Room.. and the Oscar Grant movie. I remember that night on KTVU. that cop just pulled his revolver out and shot him. they say he got confused with his taser.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks I remember watching that. It was kind of a weird movie.

I barely even remember what happened in it.

It was about this crazy, psycho, stalker kid and some doctor's family that he was stalking for some reason?

I dunno.

Oh, you mean the Sacred Deer? yeah, he has special powers or convinces the Doctor his family will all die (like from ebola) and bleed out of their eyes and unless the doctor or someone else kills one of the family members then it will continue. so if someone kills a member of the family, it will stop?
    Originally posted by totse3.com Oh, you mean the Sacred Deer? yeah, he has special powers or convinces the Doctor his family will all die (like from ebola) and bleed out of their eyes and unless the doctor or someone else kills one of the family members then it will continue. so if someone kills a member of the family, it will stop?

Yeah it was something like that. I have a short attention span so I rarely make it through an entire movie without becoming distracted with some other task.

I watched it all the way through, but I was multitasking.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah it was something like that. I have a short attention span so I rarely make it through an entire movie without becoming distracted with some other task.

I watched it all the way through, but I was multitasking.

thats the point of my video.. they're long winded movies but considered decent or great cinematography. I never seen it. just what the announcer says in the video I posted. it also has the Deer Hunter. another 3 hour film you may only want to watch once in your life but it doesn't mean its not good.
    It's also weird hearing Colin Farrell speak in his (natural) Irish accent. He doesn't usually do that in movies.
    Originally posted by totse3.com David Lynch

I watched half of The Elephant Man last night (because it was on TV, and only caught it halfway through).

Blue Velvet is an intriguing movie - Dennis Hopper plays a sexual sadist that huffs some kind of inhalant while he rapes women.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i've seen all the david lynch movies don't remember any part about a sacred deer being killed though. my favorite one is eraserhead though I'm not as pretentious as i used to be so I'm not really into david lynch anymore.

funny thing about the show twin peaks, it came out around the same time as northern exposure on the same channel and they both had a lot of the same jokes/lines in both shows.
    Originally posted by totse3.com thats the point of my video.. they're long winded movies but considered decent or great cinematography. I never seen it. just what the announcer says in the video I posted. it also has the Deer Hunter. another 3 hour film you may only want to watch once in your life but it doesn't mean its not good.

yeah i saw the deerhunter the other day for the first time since i was like 14 or so. Kinda took on a whole new meaning to me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    actually, wtf the whole movie's on youtube in 1080

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks I watched half of The Elephant Man last night (because it was on TV, and only caught it halfway through).

Blue Velvet is an intriguing movie - Dennis Hopper plays a sexual sadist that huffs some kind of inhalant while he rapes women.

I confuse Blue Velvet with Rirvers Edge

that dude Crispin Glover is fucking weird irl
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i saw the deerhunter the other day for the first time since i was like 14 or so. Kinda took on a whole new meaning to me.

the scene with the Russian Roulette?

Edit so I don't thirdpost

[video][quote pk=610466 author="aldra"]
    actually, wtf the whole movie's on youtube in 1080

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md8SmYeCeL8[/video]

LoL that'slike a George Kushar flick
    Deer Hunter is, admittedly, a very well-made, historical piece of true cinema.

But it is long as fuck, and my attention span gets shorted by the day, so I doubt I could ever watch it again.

I did watch it many years ago, though.

There's a scene where they play Russian roulette while war-prisoners in Vietnam, if I'm thinking of the right movie.
    Originally posted by totse3.com that dude Crispin Glover is fucking weird irl

That he is.

Maybe you've already seen it, but this is him, allegedly 'high on LSD' live on TV.

Either it's true, and he's a peculiar individual.

Or he's doing a bit where he's faking being on LSD, and is thus a peculiar individual.

Originally posted by totse3.com the scene with the Russian Roulette?

yeah that and the beginning during the wedding scene i caught a few of the nuances between the relationships of the peeps, or it was just more overt to me.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks Deer Hunter is, admittedly, a very well-made, historical piece of true cinema.

But it is long as fuck, and my attention span gets shorted by the day, so I doubt I could ever watch it again.

I did watch it many years ago, though.

There's a scene where they play Russian roulette while war-prisoners in Vietnam, if I'm thinking of the right movie.

Yep that's it. do as I do. Because Im suffering the same shit. maybe it's enviormental. autism is spreading fast through tainted water?

just watch section when its on Prime Video or Hulu or some shit
Jump to Top