User Controls

*Girly Scream*

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Look what came in the post today kiddies!

It's nice and long, and made in Japan, no more bumping my knob off the end while wondering what cancer I'll get like with the Chinese sex toys.

It's really heavy too.

I can't wait to post a full review.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol@ girly scream.

Post a video tutorial on how it works.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Oh wow, that was fucking intense.

This is what it looks like new.

The Orb thing is like a little mini death star. It's hollow. The silicon is very impressively 3 dimensional, not like a fleshlight at all.

This is what it looks like on my dick.

It's Japanese, and so a little tight, but not awful. I'm not huge, but I felt it would be better being bigger.

When you use it your dick literally fucks the little hollow orb deathstar, and that's where most of your cum ends up.

It opens up nicely to wash it out.

All in I'd give it high marks, certainly feels better than traditional fleshlights/fleshlight clones.
    esbity African Astronaut
    I like my fleshlight.

How is this better?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Wow. Thanks for the review i know what I'm getting my older bro for xmas.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. What do u put in there to get it wet?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. What do u put in there to get it wet?

Water based sex lube from the pound shop.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Interesting.
    HTS highlight reel
    I wasn't expecting to see soycock today. Huh.
    Originally posted by HTS I wasn't expecting to see soycock today. Huh.

Early Christmas present.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Do you feel that you've been sold a toy for pleasure or a conduit for sexual power? How was this unit advertised to you?
    Originally posted by Zanick Do you feel that you've been sold a toy for pleasure or a conduit for sexual power? How was this unit advertised to you?

Neither tbh, I find that jerking off normally has various negative effects, like not retracting the foreskin, causing damage to the foreskin, reducing sensitivity and causing the penis to bend in response to grip. "Death grip" syndrome basically.

At the same time I find nofap to be intolerable. Therefore this is more or less safety equipment.

The only bad thing about sex toys, is that you need to get quite hard to use them, which isn't always easy when all you want is a quick fap but don't have a girl around to do foreplay with.
    What the fuck is this thread.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian What the fuck is this thread.

I would say it's a jerk-off thread for MOON PERSONs because only a MOON PERSON would be too lazy to jerk themselves off.
    ill just leave this here.

for informational purposes.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Water based sex lube from the pound shop.

kek
    Ghost Black Hole
    When I was a kid I would fuck glass milk bottles but once your dick gets past the neck it doesn't feel as good
    Originally posted by aldra kek

What can I say, they only thing tighter than a jedi is an anti Semite.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no, it was a pun

a pun about pounding
Jump to Top