User Controls

My Tribe, Metal White boys 1980s

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Although I started listening to post punk around this time, I grew up with this look and ugly fuckers like this.

Kids today look more pampered. even if some of them are hardcore with sports they don't look disheveled like we did back then. I think we had harder upbringings.

and look how thin most of us were compared to today's little fat fucks.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OOOOOH yeah having prefectly teezed and quaffed and feathered is sooooo disheveled. I'm high into metal and the punks look way more shitty than that.

But anyways I went and saw korn and rob zombie some summers back with my chicken and we were just dressed normal me wearing a bill cosby sweater and jeans and my chicken wearing a hippie dress.

All the other people there some even well into their late 30's had funky hair (purple dredlocks ect), tons of tats and looked homeless.

My friend and I joked about how we stood out like sore thumbs lol

I saw blink182 awhile back while there were a lot of freaks there, there were a bunch of younger kids that honestly looked frightened, there was no moshing or anything just a lot of people moving around a lot, it was kinda funny.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wore a guns and roses shirt and had long rocker hair... too bad it was 2006 lol

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OOOOOH yeah having prefectly teezed and quaffed and feathered is sooooo disheveled. I'm high into metal and the punks look way more shitty than that.

But anyways I went and saw korn and rob zombie some summers back with my chicken and we were just dressed normal me wearing a bill cosby sweater and jeans and my chicken wearing a hippie dress.

All the other people there some even well into their late 30's had funky hair (purple dredlocks ect), tons of tats and looked homeless.

My friend and I joked about how we stood out like sore thumbs lol

I saw blink182 awhile back while there were a lot of freaks there, there were a bunch of younger kids that honestly looked frightened, there was no moshing or anything just a lot of people moving around a lot, it was kinda funny.

Is everything ok with you?

the faces look disheveled. skin rougher. faces look different. we looked older for our age. yes girls teased their hair but even with a modern haircut we wouldn't look the same. I think we didn't have the perfect teeth most kids have today. the whiteners to go with it. more kids smoked back then (Cigs not weed) and probably drank more because we didn't have internet or video games unlike todays to keep us from doing the excessive shit we did. yes there were momma boys back then that might look more like todays teens.

their momma's dressed them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top