User Controls

I figured out a way to get free money

Ghost Black Hole
    There's a weed store in my town that will give you a pre roll joint for a canned goods for the less fortunate.

So my plan is to go to all the food banks and get a bunch of canned goods, trade them for pre rolls, sell the pre rolls on the street and buy a gram of Tek.
    kush_blunt Houston
    funny
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I'll be honest that sounds like a lot of actual work.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I'll be honest that sounds like a lot of actual work.

Going to work costs gas or bus fare. Lunch costs money

This method is free because it costs you nothing but time
    How do you get to all the food banks tho? Magic carpet?
    Ghost Black Hole
    They are all walking distance from my house. Carrying back the cans to my house will be the hardest part.
    Originally posted by Ghost They are all walking distance from my house. Carrying back the cans to my house will be the hardest part.

Well that's really lucky then how that all worked out.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Well that's really lucky then how that all worked out.

The main hitch in the reproducibility of this plan is finding a weed store that trades a pre roll for canned goods
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ghost The main hitch in the reproducibility of this plan is finding a weed store that trades a pre roll for canned goods

That could actually be the hidden fatal flaw in your plan.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost The main hitch in the reproducibility of this plan is finding a weed store that trades a pre roll for canned goods

I think your problem's going to be more along the lines of a weed store trading 100 rolls for 100 cans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    They said 1 joint per can and they have a massive bowl full of pre rolls
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    1 per customer, now what?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The real question is how much is that gram of shardy goodness gonna cost though?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost There's a weed store in my town that will give you a pre roll joint for a canned goods for the less fortunate.

So my plan is to go to all the food banks and get a bunch of canned goods, trade them for pre rolls, sell the pre rolls on the street and buy a gram of Tek.

Your genius plan is called working.lolz
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho 1 per customer, now what?

The sign said 1 can = 1 joint

It doesn't matter though. I think there's some backroom politics going down involving weed stores and the food bank. I just got back from the food bank and they totally changed the place and now you can't just grab a bunch of random cans off the shelf you have to have a person follow you around and monitor everything you put in the cart.

I think a bunch of weed fiends cleared out all their canned goods because they guard them pretty closely and there's all these new rules.

They caught on.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 Your genius plan is called working.lolz

yeah, but the plan is to work "smarter" not "harder" tho. lol
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost Going to work costs gas or bus fare. Lunch costs money

This method is free because it costs you nothing but time

So you don't eat lunch while doing this? Nor need to travel?

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Time is money=working
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It’s not sounding so free anymore
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Lol I just realized you got all those cans you can eat. You'll have to excuse my stupidity here, I'm not up on hobo commerce these days.

Jump to Top