User Controls

Daily time spent on nis

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I’m prob here and hour or two daily. Some of you mofos gotta be spending some serious time here?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I know what threads I'm gonna reply to before I even type the first message. I am fast and I make quick work of a fresh front page.

I had to learn to operate quicker and stealthier than the average poster because of certain activities I am involved in.

You have to know how to read a room, an audience and take a look at the tone of the various threads and figure out which Subforum they're in before you click on them. I'm an INFP so I'm naturally good at reading people and I can see through the thickest of bullshit.

I have made shitposting my very being and existence. I used to open all the threads 3 pages worth before work and I would be done before I even get off the bus and reply to everyone and call them all slow ass bitches on my smoke breaks.

Trolling takes real life dedication it's not some bullshit internet fantasy, you have to be willing to destroy your own life before you are ready to destroy others. This is why I don't rely on PI rattoxing, friends or group efforts. I'm like a lone woof Samurai

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes
    I only post from work. My life is too full to waste it online when I'm not at work.
Jump to Top