User Controls

My guy hooks me up with $50 quads of high grades...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, his prices simply can't be beat.
    A friend of mine is hooking me up with some ELK meat in January. He got his name picked after putting it in for 20yrs with no luck... so he gets to go hunt/kill 1 Elk in January...he's promised me a good helping of meat and sausage when he gets back...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Pretty sure you're eagerly anticipating getting his sausage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yep, never had it before.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It's probably very similar to getting Archer's sausage although probably not as clean and fresh. Probably won't have Archer's aroma from his wipes either.
    Originally posted by stl1 It's probably very similar to getting Archer's sausage although probably not as clean and fresh. Probably won't have Archer's aroma from his wipes either.

I'll defer to your expert knowledge regarding Archer's sausage.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    YALL NIGGAS EVER EAT A THREE MEAT SAUSAGE?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    venison beef and pork, yes.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i used to get it for 40
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A friend of mine is hooking me up with some ELK meat in January. He got his name picked after putting it in for 20yrs with no luck… so he gets to go hunt/kill 1 Elk in January…he's promised me a good helping of meat and sausage when he gets back…

Elk is only okay. Duck is good though.
    I find duck a bit greasy...it's been years since I had it though so maybe it was just cooked bad.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'll defer to your expert knowledge regarding Archer's sausage.

It’s delicious

Especially the smoked jalapeño/Gouda
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Was gonna make a meme on imgflip about this BBS thread being gay

image search "BBS Thread" pulled up a million photos of this brand
    word association for product endorsement is what they teach you in business marketing.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A friend of mine is hooking me up with some ELK meat in January. He got his name picked after putting it in for 20yrs with no luck… so he gets to go hunt/kill 1 Elk in January…he's promised me a good helping of meat and sausage when he gets back…

elk meat is damn good.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Meat is overrated imo. It's all about the spices and herbs with me.
Jump to Top