User Controls

Praying for Sudo

RisiR † 29 Autism
    You are stupid my brother. You were on probation and pissed hot.

I still love you, though. My prayers are with you and I hope they prevent your celly from raping you this time. 2 years but I hope you get out sooner. I hope they keep you medicated so you don't have to get involved in the drug bullshit in there. I hope you aren't in too much pain.

I wish you strength and that you will learn from your mistakes. You should have shat in the cup. See you when you get out. Inshallah.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Your prayers? lol, comical. The only praying you do is to the ceramic god.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Wasn't it on a possession charge too? Doubly stupid.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Your prayers? lol, comical. The only praying you do is to the ceramic god.

I pray to pyrex my nigga.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by GGG Wasn't it on a possession charge too? Doubly stupid.

It probably was.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    He got lucky a few times and just kept playing with fire - I didn't even get the impression he was addicted, so I assume he must've (unconsciously?) wanted to go back
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I like Sudo.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra He got lucky a few times and just kept playing with fire - I didn't even get the impression he was addicted, so I assume he must've (unconsciously?) wanted to go back

The dumbass got a Tramadol script so he probably didn't piss hot for Opis. It was probably Cocaine.

He romanticized the idea of being a criminal as a lifestyle when it's actually just a job. Pretty sure he was subconsciously craving that prison dick.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I like Sudo.

That's the first post from you that makes any sense. Pray for him.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by RisiR † I pray to pyrex my nigga.

That's a crack cocaine reference. Sudo would have got it. Now he's getting that cellblock D.
    Cellblock D in Cellblock D

Rapeception
    Baking Soda Sacrament
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Thank my posts you Vietnamese bastard.
    i pray he doesnt drop his soaps.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You sure know a lot about his legal situation and seem to have no problem openly discussing this on the internet.

You ratted him out.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Thank my posts you Vietnamese bastard.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Wow he actually got raped???😨😲
    'forcibly rehabilitated'
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Your prayers have been answered as I have just seen this thread and the light. I appreciate your prayers and I will do the same for you brother
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    This is a great thread.
Jump to Top