User Controls

Unban Grimace, wtf?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lanny just... Why? What did Panthrax do to you? He wouldn't hurt a fly.

A mouse or cat even, yes. But never a fly.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah he's fine I support Lanny he is the best admin ever he never makes mistakes I love Lanny he's a genius.
    Originally posted by Ghost Nah he's fine I support Lanny he is the best admin ever he never makes mistakes I love Lanny he's a genius.

Seriously tho why did he ban Grimace?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny gets wild when he starts sipping on the vermouth on Sunday nights.

It's happened to me before where I get banned at 4am on a Monday because Lanny is drunk as fuck and he doesn't wake up until like 4pm on Monday so you spend the entire day banned for a random bullshit reason while Lanny lays in bed nursing a hangover.
    He’s not even banned you morons.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Not bant you soppy cunt

Ghost Black Hole
    Ladies and gentlemen.... We got em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wasting whole seconds of other people's lives has never felt so good
    Ghost Black Hole
    I liked the part where I blindly defended Lanny without even checking to see if he really did it
    Originally posted by GGG Wasting whole seconds of other people's lives has never felt so good

Lucky for you I love to waste time. It’s my favorite thing to do.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Wow, you should get your own punked style TV show.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lucky for you I love to waste time. It’s my favorite thing to do.

ahh, the old "please waste my time reverse batman gambit", oldest trick in the book that one.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Missed the train.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny ahh, the old "please waste my time reverse batman gambit", oldest trick in the book that one.

He triggered the banned word and got a 24 hour ban, but then the ban and the record of the ban disappeared because you reversed and then deleted it, no?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    no.
    I'm a 10/10
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    panthrax is part of an international sex crime ring involving tinychat, methamphetamine, butt fucking little boys, and Hillary Clinton.
    Originally posted by Lanny ahh, the old "please waste my time reverse batman gambit", oldest trick in the book that one.

No I actually really enjoy fucking off. Why can’t you just let me be good at one thing?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny no.

Well, who's the one who banned themselves on a banned word just a couple of days ago? I forget who it was, but somebody definitely did. My recollection was it was panthrax, although I can't be 100% sure.
    Spectral click on every username and look through their ban log.
Jump to Top