User Controls

Help! I’m a victim of gaslighting

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    A coworker helped me identify this term. I never knew what it meant. Anyway, I’ve come to the conclusion that this is the very thing that I’m simply ill equipped to handle, and I’ve made myself look and behave a fool as a result. The perfect target.

Can you help me with identifying gaslighter’s and how to deal with them in the work place and online?

Thanks 😘
    Ghost Black Hole
    I need more detail than that
    WellHung Black Hole
    I've got something that I must tell... last night someone rang our doorbell... and it was not you... my Part - Time Lover...
    HTS highlight reel
    No you aren't. It's just your imagination. You sound pretty crazy right now, you should really calm down. 😈
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Hmmmm .... well apparently I’m not alone in this discovery.

Jessamy Gleeson, The Conversationnews.com.au
    Short-listed for the Oxford English Dictionary’s 2018 word of the year, “gaslighting” has well and truly found its way into contemporary thought and vernacular.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Gaslighting and gangstalking are dangerous concepts, as while they have happened, they can also make you feel paranoid.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Can you help me with identifying gaslighter’s and how to deal with them in the work place and online?

Thanks 😘

these are gas lighters.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    upgrade to electric
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HTS No you aren't. It's just your imagination. You sound pretty crazy right now, you should really calm down. 😈

The crazy train left that station a long time ago

Could have just fallen off the wagon again 🤷🏼‍♂️ addiction is a bitch

Luuuuulzzzz
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    https://gokaleo.com/2015/04/26/gaslighting/

Damn OP, you sure have come to the wrong place.. 😊

🌹
    damm.

i forgot to say what i came to say.

only weak, febble minded individuals are suseptible to gaslighting.

single minded, iron willed alffas are immune to the light of gas lighters.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Mewsik A coworker helped me identify this term. I never knew what it meant. Anyway, I’ve come to the conclusion that this is the very thing that I’m simply ill equipped to handle, and I’ve made myself look and behave a fool as a result. The perfect target.

Can you help me with identifying gaslighter’s and how to deal with them in the work place and online?

Thanks 😘

it's kind of like inverted phishing.. but instead of saying "oh you had a doggy when you were young.. what was it's name" it will usually be 2 people (sometimes one) and start saying the name of your first dog, then maybe your second dog (cat, goldfish)

it starts of with basic shit and then several things in a row that relate to what you know.

In my case it's usually 9/11 shit or some other stupid shit. sometimes they'll talk about CIA related shit (in my case).

The thing is. they are G-a-n-gstalking you and then they Gaslight you

there is also another neat game. I think our acting teacher talked about Dr Miesner (Miesener) maybe that's not the person related.. but Miesner technique (in our case of acting class I forget the actual name or how He spelled it) to insert thought into someone for them to relate so that you then get them to project outward that thought to others. it's to sale the character to make that character want to be viewed by others or convince others. its' part of a 5 step program for actors I learned some 4 years ago. or something like this. I might have the paper around and will take a photo of it and post it if I come across it.

Anyways One of them is Miesner and one is Socratic (Socrates would not talk much unless teaching others, he would go into a deep meditative pause to think heavily out the process) shit like this. they probably are hired acting students who a party of special-interest is utilizing to extract vanilla from your brain.

One of the better players will speak to you in a way that your brain just freezes up. it's a trip. of course I saw them blowing scopelamine at me
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Clowns w too much time on their hands. smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Mewsik Hmmmm …. well apparently I’m not alone in this discovery.

Jessamy Gleeson, The Conversationnews.com.au
    Short-listed for the Oxford English Dictionary’s 2018 word of the year, “gaslighting” has well and truly found its way into contemporary thought and vernacular.

Have you ever seen The Conversation with Gene Hackman
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Clowns w too much time on their hands. smh

^this
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I got your gaslighting right here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxgbgOpTuwI
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by stl1 I got your gaslighting right here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxgbgOpTuwI

that's not gaslighting that's gasfrightening

it's also so totse college prank forum.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Is that a good or a bad thing?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by stl1 Is that a good or a bad thing?

I stand neutral on it. just in case someone did something dum dum and hurt someone with college prank info (for information purpose only)
    Ghost Black Hole
    Gangstalked
Jump to Top