User Controls

AIDS Used to be a Death Sentence.. Death from Dentist

totse3.com Space Nigga
    From dying in 2 years or less to that of Magic Mike living for another 25 years and still going.

Kimberly Bergalis contracted HIV from her dentist when he bled into her mouth with an open wound.

A beautiful lady who contracted HIV at age 21 dies at 23 exactly 27 years ago Today. :(

Before and After

Lanny Bird of Courage
    wut? How does a dentist bleed into your mouth?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny wut? How does a dentist bleed into your mouth?

not like dripping blood but he had a open cut that I guess his blood transferred into an open gum wound when he was cleaning her teeth and scraping. I have to read the story again, I think he had a lose bandaid and when she was diagnose and was like "WTF.. who gave this to me.." then realized her dentist had that bandaid rubbing up against her grossing her out.. something like that. If not her, someone else.

what a fucking piece of shit he was.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Lanny wut? How does a dentist bleed into your mouth?

Sometimes teeth cut the penis
    Originally posted by totse3.com not like dripping blood but he had a open cut that I guess his blood transferred into an open gum wound when he was cleaning her teeth and scraping. I have to read the story again, I think he had a lose bandaid and when she was diagnose and was like "WTF.. who gave this to me.." then realized her dentist had that bandaid rubbing up against her grossing her out.. something like that. If not her, someone else.

what a fucking piece of shit he was.

What kind of a dentist puts their ungloved penis into a mouth tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG What kind of a dentist puts their ungloved penis into a mouth tho

it was lurking outward or some shit.

the bandaid. and flesh
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG What kind of a dentist puts their ungloved penis into a mouth tho

PS, Nigga, you drunk?
    i want money in my hands baby you can leave but ima count up
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    When I was young my grandpa told me aids was started by black people fucking monkeys
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Apparently the AIDS riddled faggot was all covered with lesions and sores and that aids-cancer Kaposi's Sarcoma.
    Madman African Astronaut
    ALways deglove your penis before raping someone while they are passed out.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Degloving

A degloving injury is a type of avulsion in which an extensive section of skin is completely torn off the underlying tissue, severing its blood supply. It is named by analogy to the process of removing a glove.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i want money in my hands baby you can leave but ima count up

elaborate on this. expand?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Apparently the AIDS riddled faggot was all covered with lesions and sores and that aids-cancer Kaposi's Sarcoma.

average guy hypothesis

His White count was as low as it gets with his KS lesions and she was stressed a bit. this is normal with people who go to the dentist in general, added she may have had been fighting a gum infection so her immune was compromised.

this was opportunity for the HIV to take hold and breed in her and most likely he transferred a very high viral load seeped into her gums. I hope I didn't offend any doctors or dentist.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    this HIV thing had made the girl (understandably) start a campaign to have all doctors and dentist checked for infectious diseases. One being HepC (Which an estimated 1:4 western people may carry the virus.

now the HepC virus is curable but it made doctors fear they would lose their right to practice if anything showed up. Not just HIV but HepC or some other disease they may be infected with. or cause their insurance rates to skyrocket.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ughhu When I was young my grandpa told me aids was started by black people fucking monkeys

you know, you never really know. but most likely it was Bushmen eating monkies not cooked properly. that's just survival and wouldn't be the people's fault.

It would be like saying a VD found common in sheep might of been transferred to a European who fucked them.

did the sheep have it first?

the other thing was HepC was mixed with SIV (Monkey AIDS) and created in a lab in California by the CIA to rid the Gay population as well as blacks and hispanics.

yet they did a test on a Doctor from Belgium who died of AIDS symptoms to see if he had HIV while living in the Congo/Zaire

I think he died in 1959. he tested reactive to the virus. but they don't know if it was a false positive because of him being a corpse or some shit.

there were cases of Europeans in the 1400s who sailed to Africa, went into the Congo region and died on the ship with AIDS like diseases.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9802/03/earliest.aids/
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    "Researchers have found that an international study found that almost 2,000 patients with HIV failed to respond to the antiviral drug known as tenofovir. Tenofovir is the main HIV drug treatment. The failure to respond to treatment indicates that the virus' resistance to the medication is becoming increasingly common"

wikipedia timeline last post in 2016.

People thought HIV was over. it's gonna go into HIV4
    Did you really just post 6 times in a row

and they all have content, wtf is wrong with you
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG Did you really just post 6 times in a row

and they all have content, wtf is wrong with you

Other BBS UBB software would of let me combined the fucking things. I just kept reading and coming back to add on. I don't normally postcount-whore a thread.

3 is usually the max. proper is 1, 2 is acceptable. I didn't combine because there is no retro-post edit to do so. for more than one post.. unless I copy and pasted to a text file.
Jump to Top