User Controls

I took my wife to the shooting range today

"How come you take your friends to the shooting range, but never me?"

Today I came home from work with a new rifle, and took her to the range. She did great.

Now I have an excuse to buy more guns. I always wanted a pistol caliber carbine (strictly for the lulz), now I have a great reason to buy one.

I am madly in love my niggas.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s so frikn beautiful, for real
    I’m happy you’re in love

Love is a splendid thing my nigga.. splendid indeed
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian "How come you take your friends to the shooting range, but never me?"

Today I came home from work with a new rifle, and took her to the range. She did great.

Now I have an excuse to buy more guns. I always wanted a pistol caliber carbine (strictly for the lulz), now I have a great reason to buy one.

I am madly in love my niggas.

i thought you used her as target.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i thought you used her as target.

It was the apple on her head that was the target, not her.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Went to shooting range on Saturday, it was fun. Going to try firing rifles next time.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Last time I took someone I loved to a shooting range I accidentally shot em
    Originally posted by Haxxor Last time I took someone I loved to a shooting range I accidentally shot em

your lawyer is good.
    I was getting a bead on a rabbit running along a ridge this one time and my partner stepped right into the sweep and came within just a few inches of getting his head blown off with my 20 gauge shotgun. The whole one side of his face was reddish afterward, and he was literally shaking for about 30 minutes.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was getting a bead on a rabbit running along a ridge this one time and my partner stepped right into the sweep and came within just a few inches of getting his head blown off with my 20 gauge shotgun. The whole one side of his face was reddish afterward, and he was literally shaking for about 30 minutes.

A.

very imaginative spectral, well done.

heres a golden star.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny A.

very imaginative spectral, well done.

heres a golden star.

No, it's true. At one time I had a Winchester rifle, a 12-gauge, a 20-gauge and a 9mm Browning, in addition to various throwing knives and military blades. This was all way back in my teens. I no longer possess or own any weapons, as I am able to beat just about anyone in hand-to-hand combat alone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    That's good.

I went shooting for pheasants but came up with nothing.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, it's true. At one time I had a Winchester rifle, a 12-gauge, a 20-gauge and a 9mm Browning, in addition to various throwing knives and military blades. This was all way back in my teens. I no longer possess or own any weapons, as I am able to beat just about anyone in hand-to-hand combat alone.

ok, thats enough spectral.

i can only give you 1 golden star per day.

you can submit this tommorow.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

I hope that's not beer... 😢
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL … my partner…his… face was reddish afterward, and he was literally shaking for about 30 minutes.

Gay.
    If I had pulled the trigger 1/10th of a second before, his head would have been gone.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If I had pulled the trigger 1/10th of a second before, his head would have been gone.

Dick Cheney that you?
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

I hope that's not beer… 😢

those can cannons would be fun to goof around with but theyre like 300 bucks.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    It's clearly Pepsi. I'd waste it too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

I hope that's not beer… 😢

That looks immensely satisfying.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

This looks interesting too..
Jump to Top