User Controls

One time

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Possibly move to bltc

I ate a whole sheet of lsd. I folded it up into one blotter and ate it while on dom pcp and mushrooms
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    that musta been a motherfucker
    Name short acting psych rc's
    When I did 600ug I was hallucinating (in the schizo sense, not in the lsd sense) for about 5 days. Fucking scary shit with literally life and death real world consequences almost went down. I can't imagine how long a sheet would keep you moving.

Unless I had rcs or something, but I somewhat doubt it.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This was the 2ce wasn't it?
    Originally posted by DietPiano When I did 600ug I was hallucinating (in the schizo sense, not in the lsd sense) for about 5 days. Fucking scary shit with literally life and death real world consequences almost went down. I can't imagine how long a sheet would keep you moving.

Unless I had rcs or something, but I somewhat doubt it.

I did 20mg DOM once and it gave me HPPD forever. That one trip.

The mind is a fickle little bitch.
    2cb was my first psychedelic and I hated it. I felt like I was gonna die with xtreme time dilation and no visuals. Luckily, Justin Timberlake's slow acoustic song on SNL held me through it.
    Originally posted by GGG I did 20mg DOM once and it gave me HPPD forever. That one trip.

The mind is a fickle little bitch.

YES.

It's been over 3 months and I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I have it forever now. It doesn't really bother me though, and I kind of enjoy the visuals during meditation. I'm neutral about it.
    I took two thumbs prints of lsd some time later. dun met.

I fucked up and took a qp of mushrooms while i was coming off of anti psychotics and then I ate some mdma and that didn't end well.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I took two thumbs prints of lsd some time later. dun met.

I fucked up and took a qp of mushrooms while i was coming off of anti psychotics and then I ate some mdma and that didn't end well.

Yeah, okay mash. That's only a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of LSD. No biggie.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be about one time, like the pigs....
    Originally posted by GGG Yeah, okay mash. That's only a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of LSD. No biggie.

It was a deal of sorts.
    I think it's pretty likely that a thumbprint would cause someone like mash to communicate the way he does.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I think it's pretty likely that a thumbprint would cause someone like mash to communicate the way he does.

Mash didn't need two thumprints to become crazy
    Ghost Black Hole
    A thumbprint is like $10,000 worth of pure LSD crystal

Mashelahashish is just a retard
    I am nun.
    Originally posted by Ghost A thumbprint is like $10,000 worth of pure LSD crystal

Mashelahashish is just a retard

That seems super low. That's like what, 100mg? Thumbprint has to be at least half a gram if you're actually sticking your thumb in a big pile of LSD.
Jump to Top