User Controls

Do you think you'd be brave enough to be in a gunfight?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I wanna believe i'd be fearless and that I would look all cool and shit if I had to do some gunslingin for whatever reason, but its more likely that'd be hiding or running praying my ass off to not get hit, and shaking and unable to think or focus
    On heroin, or seeking heroin yeah.
    Not that I do that anymore.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano On heroin, or seeking heroin yeah.
    Not that I do that anymore.

Lol :icon14:
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

I could probably build myself up for it, OP..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    literal gunfight or is it when two or more men are trying to ejaculate unto each other ?
    I’d most likely shoot myself accidentally
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nope not at all. I don’t have guns or want one.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    A gunfight where I've also got a gun? Yes. I'd shoot back, but I don't think it's brave. Anybody who would 'be brave' is a retard. That's how you get yourself shot.

If you don't have a gun, find a weapon, hide, and be prepared to defend yourself. Dying is dumb. I like being alive, my life is the shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG A gunfight where I've also got a gun?

of course. else itd be just a shooting.

god damm spic.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny of course. else itd be just a shooting.

god damm spic.

You can be in a gunfight where other people are fighting with guns, but you don't have one. Retard.
    Originally posted by GGG You can be in a gunfight where other people are fighting with guns, but you don't have one. Retard.

thats not called 'be in a gun fight' op meant asshole.

thats called being a victim caught in a gun fight.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I saw a person get shot once it looked like it hurt
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats not called 'be in a gun fight' op meant asshole.

thats called being a victim caught in a gun fight.

No its not. Gun fight is locational.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I've stood there with a gun in my face twice in my life. didn't get shot either time. but I didn't say shit to them either.

once I was walking and got shot at. and took off running. apparently another member of my family had the same thing.

we live in a time where guns are everywhere. the OK Carral wasn't shit compared to the madness that goes on today. Why id that such a fucking historical Yahoo?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    corner camping is my IG strategy, corner camping is my IRL strategy.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny corner camping is my IG strategy, corner camping is my IRL strategy.

In BF42? or on a rooftop?

you get permaban for that shit
    Originally posted by totse3.com I've stood there with a gun in my face twice in my life. didn't get shot either time. but I didn't say shit to them either.

once I was walking and got shot at. and took off running. apparently another member of my family had the same thing.

we live in a time where guns are everywhere. the OK Carral wasn't shit compared to the madness that goes on today. Why id that such a fucking historical Yahoo?

You know violence is at an all time low in the world yeah? In the US especially. Crime has been dropping since the recession was over, but has been teetering down since the 70's.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG You know violence is at an all time low in the world yeah? In the US especially. Crime has been dropping since the recession was over, but has been teetering down since the 70's.

the 1980s was said to be the worst times. but here is the thing. It was in pocketed areas. The crime is lower but is spread everywhere these days. you can get mugged in anywhere USA now that would of been a shocker 20-30 years ago.

I think the information overload is to blame. it feels worse today, but I agree.. the 80s was a fucked up period. and the gun pushed in my face was in the mid-late 80s in one case and around 1979 in another.

I am in my 50s.
    Originally posted by totse3.com the 1980s was said to be the worst times. but here is the thing. It was in pocketed areas. The crime is lower but is spread everywhere these days. you can get mugged in anywhere USA now that would of been a shocker 20-30 years ago.

I think the information overload is to blame. it feels worse today, but I agree.. the 80s was a fucked up period. and the gun pushed in my face was in the mid-late 80s in one case and around 1979 in another.

I am in my 50s.

Yeah you're right its more spread out, I'm not sure why that is though.

I live in a pretty decent area but homes and cars still get broken into. Banks still get robbed.

But those aren't violent crimes I guess. I can't remember if this was applicable to all crime or just violence.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's all those pesky drugs and ethnic people
Jump to Top