User Controls

Fuck the police!

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    At one time I had respect for the police and I still do but I am watching Live PD and damn! They pulled over a guy for illegal tint on the windows and searched the car (that's fucked up by itself) and found weed and arrested him, WTF? Get the bad guys YES! But this was BS to me..
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol faggot
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    So you are a cop? Fuck you!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m 50/50

Sometimes I’m like fuq the PoPo
    But then I’ll see a video of a cop having a dancing contest with some neighborhood kids then I’m like .. I love the PoPo..

So I’ll just be realistic and say.. Fuq some of them and not all
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb At one time I had respect for the police and I still do but I am watching Live PD and damn! They pulled over a guy for illegal tint on the windows and searched the car (that's fucked up by itself) and found weed and arrested him, WTF? Get the bad guys YES! But this was BS to me..

So the guy had illegal tint and illegal drugs...and the police arrested him...ummm what's the problem here?. Do you think they are there to give out flowers? lololol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    A cop once told me having tint on your Windows is like wearing a miniskirt to a college party.
    Yeah it's pretty retarded to complain when you get stopped for it...same with those license plate covers that are "supposed" to trick traffic cams but don't.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Write a ticket and move on
    Originally posted by Erekshun Write a ticket and move on

Well that's what happens unless they have a warrant or the amount of weed is of a quantity that requires arrest. Cops tend not to give themselves extra paperwork if they can avoid it.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Go to his house and search too?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Go to his house and search too?

If there is reasonable cause to sure!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Fuck em....not all are bad but still.....fuck the police!💣🚔
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I once had a tint on my Windows 95 and now im a paedophile.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb At one time I had respect for the police and I still do but I am watching Live PD and damn! They pulled over a guy for illegal tint on the windows and searched the car (that's fucked up by itself) and found weed and arrested him, WTF? Get the bad guys YES! But this was BS to me..

Dude if you wear a turban driving a tinted window car you get pulled over 20 times a day. Cops Kick ass .... Fuck them smell bags
Jump to Top