User Controls

The best I could is some heroin addict

Item 9 African Astronaut
    So...where couldna I meet some heroin addict, thats not hideous?
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Item 9 So…where couldna I meet some heroin addict, thats not hideous?

https://niggasin.space/user/3316
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    If you're willing to go hideous, I have one suggestion for you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Meet a bad girl and turn her into a good one
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    There are actually lots of high-functioning, well-off oxy addicts.

But the tone of desperation in this this thread tells me that they are probably not a reasonable goal.

Lots of sex workers are hooked on heroin.

You could start there.

But advanced warning: You will be like "Richard Gere" #47 in her life.

I gained a lot of insight into the sex worker world for a variety of reasons, one of which being that I was a heroin addict at one point myself, another being that I had a roommate who was one. Mostly from the latter, actually.
    I think Actor is trying to avoid paying for sex. But I may be mistaken.

You can definitely get uh, more bang for your buck by going to the addict prostitutes.
    DUDE, ITEM 9 == ACTOR?

How many more of these Totse/Zoklet reveals will I be exposed to? This is fucking crazy.

Actor, you had like, 008 or something after your name right?
    Originally posted by GGG I think Actor is trying to avoid paying for sex. But I may be mistaken.

The whole idea was to do the whole "Richard Gere" thing, but it's actually a stupid idea because basically every sex worker deals with it multiple times a day.

So it's actually a bad idea.

But then again, getting involved with someone who is already addicted to heroin is a pretty bad idea already.

I speak from experience (being addicted, not being with someone who was addicted... so maybe my experience isn't the right kind of experience).
    Originally posted by gadzooks DUDE, ITEM 9 == ACTOR?

How many more of these Totse/Zoklet reveals will I be exposed to? This is fucking crazy.

Actor, you had like, 008 or something after your name right?

Ol' mustard stain ass Actor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Shitfucker
Jump to Top