User Controls

Sudo is in prison

misanthropy Yung Blood
    for 2 years, we will see him again in 2020, assuming civilization as we know it still exists then
    Ghost Black Hole
    What's a sudo
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Wow, any idea why?
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Wow, any idea why?

drug related
    Damn that nigga needs to understand what he can't do. You can't be rolling around in hotwheels and also slinging, you can't run from the cops nigga
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors Damn that nigga needs to understand what he can't do. You can't be rolling around in hotwheels and also slinging, you can't run from the cops nigga

your username is clever and I wish I'd thought of it
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Damn that's good news glad to hear it
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by misanthropy drug related

That sucks
    Ghost Black Hole

He probably got pulled over with drugs in the car like a fucking retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I DO NOT CONSENT TO SEARCHES
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    WellHung Black Hole
    op, i hope u go to prison next. Ur virgin asshole needs a good stretching.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Maybe he'll get a smartphone in.
    Originally posted by WellHung op, i hope u go to prison next. Ur virgin asshole needs a good stretching.

Another productive Saturday at Motel Spic?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by misanthropy your username is clever and I wish I'd thought of it

But you're fucking stupid... so u didnt.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He stressed every week about his standard Monday piss test at the halfway house, but he seemingly knew it was coming.

Also OP sounds strangely like Sudo Matter. From what channel did yiu obtain your informations?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

lol, he just kept on spinning the wheel
    Ghost Black Hole
    Only cucks take piss tests
    You can't use 5 panel drugs and get away with it whilst on parole/in a halfway haus. Using those detox kits/monkey dongs is not practical or effective, and your drug'd behavior will red flag the other recovering drug users you're around. Your habits will change and you'll probably isolate..it's doesn't work.

You may get away with undetectable drugs like bupe or dmt, but that's pushing it. Pinned eyes, possible freakout. Using stims, weed, or downers under those conditions pretty much confirms inability to quit in your current condition.

I kind of suspected this would happen, and I'm sad to see it come to fruition. I think Sudo kind of suspected it himself. I wish him the best, he's an intelligent guy with a good personality.
    did he ever practise how to handle a soap ?
Jump to Top