User Controls

My daughter just died

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    mods please delete this thread. thx
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Bill Krozby if this is true, I wish you luck. Six year olds shouldn't die. This is a pretty fucked up thing to deal with.

You probably won't wanna talk to me but I'm sure you've got people you can reach out to and talk to about how you're feeling, so don't be afraid to go and do that.

What was the disorder?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Bill Krozby, I’m truly sorry. Even if you weren’t all that involved in her life, that is rough. No parent should ever have to bury their child. Words won’t help right now, but I feel for you and I’m sorry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lanny please delete this thread, thx.
    Originally posted by Ajax Bill Krozby, I’m truly sorry. Even if you weren’t all that involved in her life, that is rough. No parent should ever have to bury their child. Words won’t help right now, but I feel for you and I’m sorry.

I was there when she was born and went to all of her moms appointments and saw her on her last bday.
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    That's too bad. Now RisiR and I won't get to run a train on her when she turns 14.
    Originally posted by misanthropy That's too bad. Now RisiR and I won't get to run a train on her when she turns 14.

yeah i never saw that comment coming..
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i never saw that comment coming..

You should send me her body so I can have some fun with it
    WellHung Black Hole
    my condolences to u, Bill Krozby.
    Hydro is a shit mother
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *snip*

*snip* is fucking awful, damn. Sorry Bill Krozby.

You should definitely go to the funeral. I hope you don't change your mind on that. Your baby mama is a cunt for telling you that you aren't allowed to go. Even if you weren't around as much as her mom was, you still deserve at least that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, tough thing to happen.

you should've been more involved in her life though, I got the impression her mum and string of 'dads' weren't really there for her... it's unfortunate you don't have the choice anymore.
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by GGG Shut the fuck up. There are limits to how much a decent person should troll.

I don't even like Bill Krozby but I would rather be taken for a fool because Bill Krozby is trolling than talk pussy edgy shit after his daughter may have died.

The jokes AT LEAST have to be good.

triggered
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by misanthropy You should send me her body so I can have some fun with it

that's probably why he's not allowed at the funeral
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, tough thing to happen.

you should've been more involved in her life though, I got the impression her mum and string of 'dads' weren't really there for her… it's unfortunate you don't have the choice anymore.

I'm sure Bill Krozby is feeling that pretty hard right now.
    damn dude, i am really sorry for your loss
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It should have been you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    HURR DURR another kröz hate thread
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    kröz

What happened. that's really harsh.
    I'm really sorry for you.
Jump to Top