User Controls

Are there any bitcoin apps where you can trade for free?

Madman African Astronaut
    I used to trade around my bitcoin for free on circle but the app stopped working on my phone for some reason. Is there anywhere you can keep your bitcoin where you don't pay fees for trading? I tired of paying coinbase fees and could make more money if I wasn't paying them. I've made like .04 bitcoin the past couple days.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Trade with what?

Why not make an account on bittrex or other exchange?

Coinbase is pretty expensive, and run by jedis, just worth it for convenience.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I hear cryptocurrency.com has good rates, but I don't think anywhere is completely free. You lose bitcoin in the process of moving it, so companies would actually be reimbursing that if it was free.
    esbity African Astronaut
    All of these cryptocurrencys have too many fees.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth just worth it for convenience.

Well yeah duh. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks when I'm just trying to order weed from the dank web.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors Well yeah duh. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks when I'm just trying to order weed from the dank web.

So your high is worth throwing a jedi a couple bucks just cos, and I'm stupid for thinking otherwise?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth So your high is worth throwing a jedi a couple bucks just cos, and I'm stupid for thinking otherwise?

And you think keeping it in the bank will keep their hands off it?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Use litecoin
    Originally posted by Ghost Use litecoin

Why?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lower fees.

some guy sent like 300 million for $7
    Oh cool, I'll see if my vendor accepts it. Is it cheaper on coinbase too?
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors Well yeah duh. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks when I'm just trying to order weed from the dank web.

I hope you're not sending from coinbase. They'll close your account if they link you to illegal activities.

I use Uphold for buying though. It takes a while to actually get your crypto (you still get the current rate) but fees are minimal and they have set fees for taking money off the platform, instead of a varying percentage. I think it's like 4 bucks to withdraw to your bank acct or something. I believe they're the cheapest but I'm not 100%. It's definitely something for people looking to HODL rather than trade though.
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors Oh cool, I'll see if my vendor accepts it. Is it cheaper on coinbase too?

I don't think you know how fees work with crypto. There are two sets of fees. The first are built into the blockchain and happen every time you move any crypto ever. The second set of fees are what the exchange charges you.

So if you traded LTC you'd be losing some to LTC, and some to Coinbase. You can't avoid the loss to the blockchain but you can avoid high fees from exchanges like Coinbase.
    Originally posted by GGG I hope you're not sending from coinbase. They'll close your account if they link you to illegal activities.

Nah I bounce it through elertcum

Originally posted by GGG I don't think you know how fees work with crypto. There are two sets of fees. The first are built into the blockchain and happen every time you move any crypto ever. The second set of fees are what the exchange charges you.

So if you traded LTC you'd be losing some to LTC, and some to Coinbase. You can't avoid the loss to the blockchain but you can avoid high fees from exchanges like Coinbase.

I know how that works (actual network transaction fee Vs Coinbase jedi fee), but I was asking if it will make it any cheaper to use LTC if I still want the convenience of coinbase.

I just want minimal wait and no fucking around, I don't care if I have to put a couple extra bucks up if I don't have to wait 30+ minutes for each transaction to approve or go through, I just max fees and put it through.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The average cost for an LTC transaction is less than a dollar. I usually pay 2-3$ for Bitcoin transactions at medium fees
    Originally posted by Ghost The average cost for an LTC transaction is less than a dollar. I usually pay 2-3$ for Bitcoin transactions at medium fees

I only pay a couple of cents on either BitPay or Exodus, what wallet are you using?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth I only pay a couple of cents on either BitPay or Exodus, what wallet are you using?

The one on the Google Play store
    Originally posted by Ghost The one on the Google Play store

Lmfao
    Robinhood has free btc trading. And free stock trading.
Jump to Top