User Controls

Cupofcheers last words

Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny killed another good poster, truly a monster.

Written by cup God rest her soul

"Lanny banned me, again. And then extended that ban? Hells Bells -- HTF am I supposed to post on this site when no matter how I post Lanny comes along and slaps me in the face with some BS not listed rule violation ban.

Hell, I dont know -- I just got tired of being kicked in the teeth when everybody does the same shot and skates.

I figured the only way to see what Lanny considers mystetious rule violations was to try different posting stuff to see what pisses him off.

I just dont care anymotr, I suppose. I'm damned close to walking away. The fun has dried up. I am forgetting how to smile and laugh.

All I ever wanted was just to be allowed to be myself, not what someone else wanted me to be. I'll never change. Lanny can go find him some weak, maleable poster to fill my spot.

I just wanted to post."

Fuck you Lanny for making another poster leave. Like kreepy Kay

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    *you're
    Ghost Black Hole
    Don't spell check me bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Ghost I just dont care anymotr, I suppose. I'm damned close to walking away. The fun has dried up. I am forgetting how to smile and laugh.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    It was a quote
    We have an ancient traditional saying in England for people like cuppo, it goes something like this.

"what a fucking annoying twat!"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    She wanted to get banned because she felt worthless and unwanted and unloved, because of Lanny's micromanaging, which I've warned him about several times already.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She wanted to get banned because she felt worthless and unwanted and unloved, because of Lanny's micromanaging

Personal responsibility, sane adults don't blame other adults for their own shortcomings.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She wanted to get banned because she felt worthless and unwanted and unloved, because of Lanny's micromanaging, which I've warned him about several times already.

No, see post 6
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Personal responsibility, sane adults don't blame other adults for their own shortcomings.

She's not the one who has the ban button.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She wanted to get banned because she felt worthless and unwanted and unloved, because of Lanny's micromanaging, which I've warned him about several times already.

This. Lanny says the only reason I bitch about his bans is because I have some kind of problem with him but thats not true. I am a very kind and forgiving person because I'm a God fearing man raised in the church community.

The only problem I have is watching posters that obviously engage is high level satire getting banned for expressing themselves on a 'supposed' totse spinoff. I have been betrayed in a similar way, I am an example of the most extreme antics though in the same category as the masked faggot. I can be a good poster if I want though and there are people who derail threads with bullshit all the time and I could report them more but I don't unless they ruin my threads. There are much worse offenders than infinityshock and cup like speedy parker and §m£ÂgØL.

people like Cupocheer, infinityshock, fonaplats and bling bling clearly will not change but when you piss them off enough they will be gone forever and you will regret not treating them with more respect, thats all i'm saying.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She's not the one who has the ban button.

Hence she should abide by the rules of the ban button holder if she doesn't want it used against her...again that's her choice.
    Originally posted by Ghost This. Lanny says the only reason I bitch about his bans is because I have some kind of problem with him but thats not true. I am a very kind and forgiving person because I'm a God fearing man raised in the church community.

The only problem I have is watching posters that obviously engage is high level satire getting banned for expressing themselves on a 'supposed' totse spinoff. I have been betrayed in a similar way, I am an example of the most extreme antics though in the same category as the masked faggot. I can be a good poster if I want though and there are people who derail threads with bullshit all the time and I could report them more but I don't unless they ruin my threads. There are much worse offenders than infinityshock and cup like speedy parker and §m£ÂgØL.

people like Cupocheer, infinityshock, fonaplats and bling bling clearly will not change but when you piss them off enough they will be gone forever and you will regret not treating them with more respect, thats all i'm saying.

But when you start posting an unusually high numbers of contentless threads across all the forums, that's attention-whoring and thread spamming/flooding. It's intentionally annoying to some of the other members. So, although I don't blame Lanny for several of the bans, because they were justified, at the same time he has also exceed his actual authority multiple times. It's not so cut & dry as one might think. There are multiple layers of issues involved here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I understand why she was banned but knowing from experience she probably got no warning or anything like that. 4 weeks is a bit much, it's christmas he should learn the spirit of christmas and forgive cup
    Originally posted by Ghost I understand why she was banned but knowing from experience she probably got no warning or anything like that. 4 weeks is a bit much, it's christmas he should learn the spirit of christmas and forgive cup

Lanny has begun giving warnings in the past few months, PM'ing the targets well in advance of the bans. The only problem is he doesn't really explain his rational. He basically just makes a threat and offers a vague reasoning, leaving the user perplexed as to what exactly is the offense. And you know why Lanny does that? He doesn't really want to define anything. He wants to just leave it up in the air, so he can then play favorites, act arbitrarily, just do whatever the fuck he wants. That's the real problem here.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny has begun giving warnings in the past few months, PM'ing the targets well in advance of the bans. The only problem is he doesn't really explain his rational. He basically just makes a threat and offers a vague reasoning, leaving the user perplexed as to what exactly is the offense. And you know why Lanny does that? He doesn't really want to define anything. He wants to just leave it up in the air, so he can then play favorites, act arbitrarily, just do whatever the fuck he wants. That's the real problem here.

Doesn't sound like a problem..it sounds like someone exercising their right to their "property"
    "While you live under my roof, it's my way or the highway" As my old dad used to say before he kicked me out.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol cupocrazy being a drama llama 😂
    "All the fun is gone. I forgot how to laugh & smile"
    Lol!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Personal responsibility, sane adults don't blame other adults for their own shortcomings.

talk to the jaundice vests.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "While you live under my roof, it's my way or the highway" As my old dad used to say before he kicked me out.

yeah its his forum but that doesn't mean I have to automatically agree with his decisions like the people here that do blindly. I always used to stick up for Iron John and Sploo on the old forum and I will always fight the injustice of moderation when i see it!
Jump to Top