User Controls

Story thread

Gather round children

In places of imprisonment, in prisons, in areas in the camps of correctional institutions, there are a variety of scum and villains. I will tell one such case.

A passenger is thrown into the cell. He is young and slightly downtrodden. And the way we did it, we split packages (from relatives) from the free world for everyone. Food products were kept on the window sill, and during meal time, everything was cut into even portions. Pig lard (salo), sausage, butter; to everyone a candy, to everyone a cookie. Those who did not receive packages from the free world still received an even share.

One day, our cell received 3 big packages, and the fourth one was received by the new guy. It was obvious that his mother, too, was not normal. Working in a deli, she sent him 2 packs of cheese, and 3 rotten cutlets that were immediately thrown out. And this shithead in the morning asked the duty assistant to the head of the remand center on patrol to transfer him, and wrote, as it turned out, that we were offending him, and that we took away form him his package. He called his pile his own, and also pointed to the pile of food products on the window sill. Cops ran up to us to settle differences, they were waving night sticks, poking a paper with his statement, demanding that all his things be returned. We barely calmed them down, and asked to make a list of what he actually received. Once they received this list and read it, they apologized, and ran while cussing to go beat that newbie.

Do not think that these cases are rare. Though you are probably already exhausted with examples, I will describe a few more for clarity. then you will understand for sure how dangerous casual acquaintances in prisons are: I will not touch the remand center, I will tell you about prison. When I was being driven there by the train, I obviously got acquainted with my neighbors. We sat together very long during the transport. We rode in an overcrowded train car, moored together in one quarantine. Then later in prison, sometimes we greeted each other when we passed each other by, sometimes we talked. But each lived his own life.

One time, one such acquaintance resorts to me and is very worried, asking for my help. The matter is that this poor fellow lost in cards, and today is the day of settlement.

TO BE CONTINUED
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Why were you in prison?
    *subs*
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Prison in Russia doesn't sound very nice, especially since it's often encountered from what we would regard as quite minor offenses.

Though Salo, I know what that is. I was thinking about buying my dogs (Pomeranians) some in the Lithuanian shop, but decided not, as I was worried over all the preservatives.

I don't want them getting sick
    Russian food is too poor quality a food for my dogs as well .
    One time, one such acquaintance resorts to me and is very worried, asking for my help. The matter is that this poor fellow lost in cards, and today is the day of settlement, and the package from home that he was waiting for is delayed. As someone who has some weight, I could save him from punishment if I tell those to whom he owes to transfer the settlement until the parcel arrives. I went to the card players, and told them, guys, do not be blood thirsty. Say you beat him now into diarrhea, he will go to the hospital, then into protective custody, you will not become richer from this. Wait a couple of days, his package will arrive, and then he will pay you back. Of course, if they refused, I would not be able to insist, but the guys agreed.

After a couple of days, this same acquaintance runs up to me. He says to me thank you, I have received my package, a bit later I will pay off my debts. But there is one difficulty; I need cash, but I have only items; buy from me my coat. The prison was under strict control of the police, there were no dealers there. I would have gifted it to you just like that, he says, but I need money. I did not have money at the moment, but I really liked the jacket. It was very expensive while at the same time modest in looks and black in color. It would be okay to wear this in prison. Again I allowed myself to be lead.

I borrowed money from a friend to pay for the jacket, sewed my tag onto it, put it on, and very satisfied I went out to the morning inspection/ roll call. Then a young criminal walks up to me and tells me a report, you please forgive me, but this jacket belongs to me, it was stolen yesterday. I asked him if he didn't by chance confuse anything, so he called some witnesses. I gathered a group of guys, and told them to go find and drag back the seller. After half an hour, he was dragged out from the yard. He shouted from afar I did not sell him anything, broke free and ran to headquarters. He was closer to the HQ than us, we were not able to catch him. He got put in protective custody. The jacket, I naturally returned to the young criminal.

I was summoned by the guards for a visit, where I was told to promise that I wouldn't hurt the guy. I object; who will I become if I do so? I still have 5 years left to serve, so I will cripple him immediately if I see him. If you lock me up in solitary confinement, you will only make things worse for him. He will be let out of protective custody while I am in solitary confinement, but I will not kick him alone, my fellow gangsters will kick him collectively, possibly killing inadvertently. Imagine, this scum actually escaped the heat. He asked the cops, and they moved him to the protected unit. He has 10 years left, and so he stayed swashing around with faggots and child fuckers. And what demand did I ever have to the faggot unit; I ordered the head of the faggots to break a couple of clubs over the sellers head, and to take away from him all of his money. All of this, as it turned out, was a scam from the beginning. All of this started because of drugs. The seller really wanted to get high.

There were other cases where criminals acted like retards. I will describe another case, at the same time it will illustrate how Caucasians (muslims from caucus mountains) protect each other in spite of notions.

TO BE CONTINUED
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This was way better than the first
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wording is odd, sounds like they've been google translated then polished up a bit
    tell us about the black dolphin
    Originally posted by aldra wording is odd, sounds like they've been google translated then polished up a bit

That's probably how he naturally talks. Sometimes things don't translate right in the brain, or they don't come out natural. So many little idiosyncrasies natural speakers have that take a very long time to adopt. I think his English is good enough to not be using google translate.

When I was first studying Chinese I was working at a restaurant and had a Chinese guy try to describe 'medium' as 'middle'. He was probably, in his head, thinking of δΈ­ which has multiple meanings, but it's used for the medium size at food places. Probably weird for him too, because the two words essentially mean the same thing. Medium size. Middle size.

It's cool seeing where the translation error happens.
    yeah but it doesn't seem like his posting style either though

I'm just curious where he's getting these stories from
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but it doesn't seem like his posting style either though

I'm just curious where he's getting these stories from

Oh, maybe. Sometimes people sound a lot different in polished writing though. I'd bet most people here wouldn't recognize my writing if they read my books.
    These stories are not mine to anyone who wonders. The Russian language is much richer than English, and so some of the translations might seem odd; its an attempt to capture the finer details and flow of the original speaker. There are no perfect translations for a lot of things, not without losing detail.
    Originally posted by aldra wording is odd, sounds like they've been google translated then polished up a bit

this is authentic russian.

which is why i enjoy it.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian These stories are not mine to anyone who wonders. The Russian language is much richer than English, and so some of the translations might seem odd; its an attempt to capture the finer details and flow of the original speaker. There are no perfect translations for a lot of things, not without losing detail.

i also read them in heavy russian accent in my head.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian These stories are not mine to anyone who wonders. The Russian language is much richer than English, and so some of the translations might seem odd; its an attempt to capture the finer details and flow of the original speaker. There are no perfect translations for a lot of things, not without losing detail.

Can you give any examples of the Russian language being much richer than English?

Thank you
    Originally posted by GGG Can you give any examples of the Russian language being much richer than English?

Thank you

why dont you learn it to fimd out for yourself ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why dont you learn it to fimd out for yourself ?

I have Russian learning material arriving next week.
    learning Russian and Chinese is a good idea for anyone; regardless of what does or doesn't transpire, the world IS becoming multipolar and the segment of people you'll be able to communicate with with English alone is going to reduce, especially if you travel a lot
    Originally posted by aldra learning Russian and Chinese is a good idea for anyone; regardless of what does or doesn't transpire, the world IS becoming multipolar and the segment of people you'll be able to communicate with with English alone is going to reduce, especially if you travel a lot

easier said than done.

theres a limit to how much a human can know and do, and how many languages you can master.
Jump to Top