User Controls

Unban cupofcheer

Ghost Black Hole
    She's innocent!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Unban everybody.

Anarchy in the U.K.!
    ubnan cp
    Ghost Black Hole
    Seriously unban her 4 weeks for bullshit
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    uban uban
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck you
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    uban!
    Ghost Black Hole
    4 weeks for nothing btw
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cups last words to me through pm. Lanny is a monster

Lanny banned me, again. And then extended that ban? Hells Bells -- HTF am I supposed to post on this site when no matter how I post Lanny comes along and slaps me in the face with some BS not listed rule violation ban.

Hell, I dont know -- I just got tired of being kicked in the teeth when everybody does the same shot and skates.

I figured the only way to see what Lanny considers mystetious rule violations was to try different posting stuff to see what pisses him off.

I just dont care anymotr, I suppose. I'm damned close to walking away. The fun has dried up. I am forgetting how to smile and laugh.

All I ever wanted was just to be allowed to be myself, not what someone else wanted me to be. I'll never change. Lanny can go find him some weak, maleable poster to fill my spot.

I just wanted to post.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I got a PM from cupo too :)

Please accept my sincerest appreciation for your latest ban. (No. I am not being facetious.)

I was trying to get your attention, and I succeeded.

What with it being C'hristmastime, and having been ill for a while, it is taking me longer to get all my chores done that I always accomplish this time of year; cooking, baking, candy-making, decorating, shopping, socializing, entertaining, and visiting family and friends. I was beginning to feel a little guilty not being able to give you as much tome and attention as I.usually do so this ban (instigated, purposely, by me) is a Godsend.

Again, thank you so very much.

Have a safe, happy, and healthy holiday season.

If you could find it in your heart would you please notify everyone that I love them all and wish all their wishes come true this holiday and forevermore? TY

cupocheer (the human member of this site)
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't believe it
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't believe you bud
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can and will post screenshots while you just make up fake shit
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Will you shut the fuck up if I post screenshots too?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No, you gave her Stockholm syndrome. You're worse than Harvey Weinstein
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Why do we have to do this scron? This isn't about cupo, literally any ban that happens for any reason you take issue with. We've had issues in the past but I don't want to be your eternal "forum enemy", I actually think you're a funny poster when you're not looking for things to bitch to me about.

If this is about Lucy then I apologize. I think she's a great gal but it's obvious she cares about you, I'm just joking around about trying to get with her. If that bothers you then I'll stop.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't agree with banning people for no reason, don't take it personally.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You know she spammed literally the same meaningless post in like 20 threads right?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It was a PSA for an end of the year survey can't you just bear with her?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ok, fine, my bad for thinking that maybe you were doing anything other than just trolling.
Jump to Top