User Controls

Women who dress like sluts then act like men are pigs

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Title is pretty incel worthy so I'm gonna preface this by saying there are very very few women who are actually like this, but they do exist.

I know a woman who went out in a bikini, and then is surprised she got raped???

if you dress like a slut you gonna get raped

thems the facts ladies

discuss.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    lolwut?

Can't tell if trolling or not.

Wearing a bikini and then complaining about being stared at, that's legitimately retarded.

But being raped is kinda something else entirely.
    Originally posted by gadzooks lolwut?

Wearing a bikini and then complaining about being stared at, that's legitimately retarded.

Listen gadzooks, if a woman is wearing a bikini it is a man's right to rape her. Says so in the bible. Judges 21:10-24

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, “How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God’s curse.”

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, “Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, ‘Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn’t find enough wives for them when we dest60royed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'” So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes and also if you see a woman in a bikini it is okay to rape her, as it is said in the word of our LORD and savior Jesus Christ.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Sounds like the beaches are pretty rapey wherever your from
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks lolwut?

I mean... women shouldn't be raped under any circumstances, but like... going out in a bikini is still kinda a good way to increase the odds. If more people are going to stare at you, more people are going to want to rape you. 😯

This is why we need Islam. Women should dress modestly.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    All women are pigs in the first place, dressing up sluttily and making us aroused is a sort of cosmic irony, men are slaves to dick perception
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Faggots
    Originally posted by Zanick All women are pigs in the first place, dressing up sluttily and making us aroused is a sort of cosmic irony, men are slaves to dick perception

I don't know if anybody here has ever had to clean a women's restroom, but that shit is seriously fucking disgusting. I don't know what women do so long in the bathroom, but apparently it involves spraying blood, shit, and piss everywhere. Men's restrooms are considerably cleaner.

I don't get it. I make less mess when I puke in a toilet. How are women doing this? Do women actually use the bathroom like hippos or something?
    Originally posted by GGG I don't know if anybody here has ever had to clean a women's restroom, but that shit is seriously fucking disgusting. I don't know what women do so long in the bathroom, but apparently it involves spraying blood, shit, and piss everywhere. Men's restrooms are considerably cleaner.

I don't get it. I make less mess when I puke in a toilet. How are women doing this? Do women actually use the bathroom like hippos or something?

As gross as you make them sound given the opportunity I’m sure you’d happily lick every one of them from front to back
    Originally posted by GGG Listen gadzooks, if a woman is wearing a bikini it is a man's right to rape her. Says so in the bible. Judges 21:10-24

Lol. That's just a silly book written thousands of years ago.

Originally posted by Ughhu Sounds like the beaches are pretty rapey wherever your from

And at the end of the day, people are rarely raped on beaches, or in parks, or even in back-alleys.

Rape generally happens in the confines of one's own home by someone they know well and trust (ironically).

Originally posted by HTS If more people are going to stare at you, more people are going to want to rape you. 😯

Well, yeah, but you could say the same thing about a lot of different scenarios.

Being more likely to be victimized isn't the same as saying said victimization should be expected welcomed.

Originally posted by HTS Women should dress modestly.

I actually do kind of agree with this. There is a distinct lack of modesty in women's attire these days.

Originally posted by HTS This is why we need Islam.

But this is taking it way too far.

Originally posted by Zanick All women are pigs in the first place, dressing up sluttily and making us aroused is a sort of cosmic irony, men are slaves to dick perception

They definitely shouldn't be surprised when men are aroused. That much I thoroughly agree with.

Originally posted by DontTellEm Faggots

Originally posted by Ughhu As gross as you make them sound given the opportunity I’m sure you’d happily lick every one of them from front to back

Nah, I'm no slut.
    Honestly women look at men just as much as men look at women. The idea that looks have anything to do with a 'rape culture' is just retarded. 'Rape culture' is just the shittier part of human biology. The part that still wants to rape and kill and spread genetics.

But now we have civilization and most of us agree that rape is bad, and have for a while now.

If women want to dress slutty that's their prerogative. I don't dress slutty because I don't want to be gawkwed at. It's an uncomfortable feeling being stared at everywhere you go and I can't fathom why anyone would want that kind of attention. I mean women already get attention just for having tits, why the fuck would you wanna add onto that?

Want to make it clear too that I don't actually think this is an issue. Most people are rational and don't see shit in such a binary way. If women all thought like this I'd just go full on with the gay thing.
    Well speak for yourself I would
    This just made me think of this creep who got arrested in the states somewhere. He crawled into a portapotty so girls would shit on him.
    Originally posted by GGG If women want to dress slutty that's their prerogative. I don't dress slutty because I don't want to be gawkwed at. It's an uncomfortable feeling being stared at everywhere you go and I can't fathom why anyone would want that kind of attention. I mean women already get attention just for having tits, why the fuck would you wanna add onto that?

There's definitely a degree of hypocrisy and straight up ignorance a lot of women have when they dress provocatively. There's no disagreement from me there.
    Originally posted by Ughhu He crawled into a portapotty so girls would shit on him.

That's pretty clever (if you're into that kind of thing).

But aren't most 'portapotties' unisex?

Would he make absolutely sure it's a woman's ass before he got all aroused?

Or would any old ass suffice?
    I always imagined I would just drown if I fell to the bottom of a porta-potty. Like it's this endless sarlacc pit that will consume you if nobody saves you in time.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck-pigs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ... deserve to be grabbed by the pussy.
    Originally posted by gadzooks There's definitely a degree of hypocrisy and straight up ignorance a lot of women have when they dress provocatively. There's no disagreement from me there.

There's a big difference from women who dress up and look nice and those who just dress like sluts. I think honestly dressing yourself in skimpy clothing is 9/10 a cry for attention. Which isn't a bad thing, just a very visible thing. You can really tell who is insecure by how much time and money they spend on making themselves look good. People who are happy don't give a fuck about that kind of thing.

Sometimes you do have to make yourself look good to accomplish things (like for job interviews, first dates, introductions, etc) but that's a totally different issue.
Jump to Top