User Controls

Refueler and F-Fighter crash?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Hiroshima Japan.

what the hell happened between a refueller and a F-fighter?

did the f-fighter (I don't know if it was an F18 or a F35) just suddenly shift his speed forward and plow into the refueller or what.

seems they got 2 of the military guys alive out of the water. good for that but that must of been pretty gnarly suddenly slamming into a giant ass plane like that.

fun fact: the refuellers taught NASA how to adjoin to crafts in space.

no room for mistakes in space..no one hears you scream in space.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    FA-16

no details released yet, but both the fighter and the refueler went down

lul
    Originally posted by totse3.com what the hell happened between a refueller and a F-fighter?

did the f-fighter (I don't know if it was an F18 or a F35) just suddenly shift his speed forward and plow into the refueller or what.

That was my first thought...or hit it on the approach...probably texting.

things like this happen all the time.

nothing to worry about.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Those are two old planes. What the fuck do the Marines need their own toy air force for anyway?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    for troop deployment I think; they have slightly different aircraft configurations.

still, I don't really understand why that's not managed by the air force
    Originally posted by aldra for troop deployment I think; they have slightly different aircraft configurations.

still, I don't really understand why that's not managed by the air force

they're needed for fire support i guess.

the navy have their planes too.
    They probably forgot one plane during the "US fighter plane giveaway" last year and needed a story to cover for it
Jump to Top