User Controls

Dogs are usually nice to me...

WellHung Black Hole
    I always treat them with respect.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ok that's my new avatar
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I always treat them with respect.

That's a good boy, ur doing a good job Matthew! Ur gonna get one gold star on the chart!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm That's a good boy, ur doing a good job Matthew! Ur gonna get one gold star on the chart!

🤣😋 Folks, im hot for teacher.😍
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah they always try to scare me when I turn a corner and theres a dog completely still then they jump at you out of nowhere and get all loud and i'm always like "Puppy!"
    Yes "Puppy!" works great then a Pitbull has you by the ballsack.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They won't attack me because I'm not scared. They can smell fear and if I am cool they wont harm me. If they do though I will rip their jaw open like king kong
    Originally posted by Ghost They won't attack me because I'm not scared.

That's a fallacy. I've been attacked by a Yorkshire Terrier that I was laughing at.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Anger is fear announced
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's a fallacy. I've been attacked by a Yorkshire Terrier that I was laughing at.

🤣😂 did you punt the little fucker 40 yards?
    Originally posted by WellHung 🤣😂 did you punt the little fucker 40 yards?

No someone was watching (and then laughing at me after it's vicious attack)
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Likes dogs to hump his leg.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's a fallacy. I've been attacked by a Yorkshire Terrier that I was laughing at.

they cant even break human skin tho,, poms are the same way,, had you said it was a toy Poodle I would have felt ur pain,, those little cocksuckers have jaws of steel,, one wanted to bite me and I was used to the pom attack so I shoved my hand in the poodles mouth and grabbed his tongue but by the time I got my hand back I had over 70 puncture wounds.. that Poodle got more respect after that encounter.
    we still had wars but I always had my armor on for the Battles after that day.
    Originally posted by POLECAT they cant even break human skin tho

Not really relevant to the fact it attacked when fear wasn't a factor...but yes they can..if a hamster can then a vicious beast 20x the size of a hamster certainly can.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Hamster???

We all know it was a gerbil!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    In the end he ran off with a slutty Black Lab in a snowstorm,, poor bastard was only 13 inches tall and it snowed 18 inches,, followed his tracks till they got erased by the wind,, then 5 days later I purchased a new friendlyr version of him for my Bitch and it only cost me $375.00 bastard even got my from the grave,, I'll never forget Jabojablonski,, couldnt even tell you the name of the new Poodle
    Originally posted by stl1 Hamster???

We all know it was a gerbil!

The gerbil can't bite as it's had it's teeth removed for obvious reasons.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not really relevant to the fact it attacked when fear wasn't a factor…but yes they can..if a hamster can then a vicious beast 20x the size of a hamster certainly can.

Ur always so much smarter than everyone else...👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    @ Dad...Seems like it wasn't just trying to send you a message or Scare You ...it seemed like it really wanted to damage you. Did it do any damage? What made it finally stop attacking?
Jump to Top